DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am well rested today! :eek: DH and I are going to the gym today! Not sure which cardio machine I will use?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Sunday!

Hi again,

Back to report my workout! DH and I went to the gym this morning! I did iClimb12, burned 617 cal.! Tonight I will do a few 1RM:mad: I am so glad when I am done with those!

Have a great rest or workout day! BBL!

Hey Belinda - great workout today!

Today is a rest day for me and I will be enjoying it very much so! Have fun with those 1RMs. I'm with you on those - can't wait until they're done.

Hi Belinda and Karen,

Good Morning to you all!

Was up early and hit the weights for STS Disc 2 back&tri. Finished with extended stretch which I really enjoyed.

I am slowly learning what my weights should be for the workouts. I am starting off really light just to get an idea. Today I used mainly 5 , 10#DB's with 20#BB. I also used the pink band for all the band exercises.

Belinda: Great job! What heart rate monitor are you using? With mine I don't seem to be burning as many calories as you all. Maybe I don't have it set correctly. I have the Acumen Eon Basix Plus ES-WP.
Have fun with the remainder of your 1RM info. :)

Karen: Enjoy your rest day today! I know that you will enjoy the STS program! I am so far and it is fun. You really are doing something different every workout!
Nice job on Rhythmic Step yesterday! You also burned a ton of calories! I hope that you enjoyed your Starbucks! ;)

Tomorrow is cardio again. I plan on KPC.

Hello to Amelia, Sherry and Jay!

Off to visit with my aunts today.
Have a good one!
Heidi

Hey girls!

I did my workout earlier...a 2mile run then PUB. Burned 622cals:D i'll take it;)

Karen-enjoy your rest day!

Belinda-high fives on your calorie burn...looks like your enjoying your new HRM!

Heidi-how are you liking STS? Great job on your workout today!

Hey to anybody that follows! later girls!

Hi girls,

Real quick!

Karen, enjoy your rest day! How many 1RM do you have left? I still have a lot left! LOL!:p

Heidi, nice job getting up early and get your workout out of the way! I agree, the extended stretches are awesome! Glad you enjoy STS, can’t wait to start with Cathe! I have the Sportsline SXHR monitor from Wal Mart! DH picked it up while he was in the states a few weeks ago! If you do iClimb 12, you would be burning the same amount of calories, I promise! That is on tough workout! You constantly are pushing the incline button, lol! I am sweating buckets with that workout. Have fun with KPC tomorrow! Have fun visiting your aunt today.

Amelia, nice calorie burn, girl! High fives! WTG on the 6 pound weight loss, that is great!

Ok, that is it for me today! I am tired! BB tomorrow morning! Good night!

Hey everyone - so I am not exactly resting today.... We took our dog out for a long walk again today and I also squeezed in a few 1RMs. Belinda - I am not doing all of the 1RM's just because for alot of the leg exercises I don't find it that necessary. I'm doing all of them with 4 or 5 stars - but also all of the upperbody ones - regardless of how many stars they have. I just counted how many I have left...31 - eek. Hopefully I can get them all in this week. :) How many do you have left?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.