"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Instead of doing D15 yesterday, I did a little cloth shopping:p so today I have to do D 15 and my abs!

Amelia awesome job on our workouts and cal burn yesterday! How did you like the yoga DVD?

Big HALLO to Heidi, Karen and Sherry!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Morning girls

Im waiting on my coffee, the kids are already up and have the cushions off the couch and on the floor and jumping on them...its not even 8am yet...:confused:

Speaking of shopping, I'm a little guilty of that myself,yesterday i purchased imax2(C&W also) and lowmax. I bundled from one ebay seller(one ive used before) and all together it was around 55$ they offered free shipping! I can't wait to get them. FINALLY the hard copy's of the workouts, no more records. (no more fast-forwarding commercials:confused:)

Today will be the original LIS then some biggest loser yoga(the hard one:confused:)

I will bbl

Belinda-Awesome job with STS, i wish i could afford to get it...maybe one day(maybe when i start working agian;)) The yoga dvd was very pleasant, its perfect for a 'slap-on' yoga workout after an intense workout.

Hi ladies!

You are doing really awesome with your workouts. I've been running all weekend and am now finally sitting down. I'm going to chill for the rest of the evening (while still taking care of a sick DD and doing laundry).

Tomorrow I'm back to an 8:00 start. So the 5:00 alarm is all set for a workout in the a.m.

See you then!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.