DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Heidi** I am taking your advice and taking a rest day today! How long are you panning to do STS, 3 or 6 month? I think I will start with 3 months first! I am glad you enjoying STS!

Amelia** WTG on your cal. burn! BC isn’t a walk in the park, that one is tough! I avoided that workout for a long time, had the DVD tucked away, LOL! I really like now, it doesn’t seem that tough anymore after doing Cathe’s other DVD’s! All that jumping around! LOL! High fives right back at you, girl!

Hello and good morning,

Belinda: Are you really sore today? :) Enjoy your rest day!

I am feeling my workout yesterday but not overwhelming. I am glad that I went light starting STS off! I filled in my wts used for my 1RM info. You can change this information anytime as you go along and it will calculate your new 1RM.
For my rotation I am following the STS cardio suggestion rotation. You can download this to your calendar anytime with a new start date. I really like this option so that you can start a rotation at any point in time.

Today's goal:

Interval cardio workout ( I am currently looking through my running programs for a goodie. ;) )

Hello Amelia, Sherry, Karen and Jay! Thinking of you and hope you have a great day too!
BBL
Heidi

Hi,

Back with my run finished. ;)

STS Disc 3 legs warm-up
itread #12 long fast hill intervals 45min.
stretch

DONE!

Now on to my weekend. Have a great day everyone!

BBL Heidi

Heidi** WTG, on your workout! WOW, on doing cardio and STS legs on the same day!:p I am sure you will feel it tomorrow:p:p

Enjoy your weekend!

:) hehe Belinda: I only did the warm-up from the legs disc 3! But thanks anyway for the cheering.

Heidi

Heidi - how are you liking STS so far? I was going to start on Monday but decided to wait until the following week when Cathe starts.

Belinda - WTG on your rest day! :)

Today was Rhythmic Step for me. I haven't done that one before and really had fun! I think it will be a new favorite for me. Great sweatfest and I burned 908 calories! AFterwards we walked our dog to starbucks but took the long way - finally arrived there a hour later - yikes - I'm fried for today!

TTYAL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.