"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day,

I never got a workout in yesterday:mad: except my abs! My PT took way to long yesterday, I was in there forever :( I was gonna go after my PT, but DH told me they will close the base at 6 :20 pm, due to 10 " of snow:mad: Looks like we got 6 ", like we need more snow:confused:

Today I will get a holder monitor, after that I will go to the gym. Before the close again:p

Today is my son's 21 b-day!

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning

Happy Birthday to your son Belinda!! Enjoy your workout today. So sorry your getting so much snow:( Hugs

Never did get a workout in yesterday,I could have but sitting on the couch sounded alot better;). Ladies, im officially in a funk :( guess all the drama that has happened lately is finally getting to me. I just don't care about doing anything right now. I will snap myself out of it today, i plan on doing some cardio & some weight work from 4ds. I hate when im like this....

But on the bright-side my new yoga workout shipped yesterday so maybe i will get a surprise in the mail today:D

bbl

Today I did Disc #5 Back and Triceps. My arms are still a little bit shakey...:rolleyes:

Belinda - Happy Birthday to your son!!

Amelia - Just remember when all of that other crap is going on that you can't control you can still control yourself and your workouts. So get out of that slump! Don't let that other stuff sabatage your hard work!

Hallo girls,

Thanks for the b-day wished for my son! I am sad, I am not with him today!:(

I am done with iTri Set 16 (TM, elliptical, bike and TM) Had an excellent workout today, no problems at all(DH was watching me!. It's a matter of fact, I ran better than ever:) I am also wearing a holter monitor today, that means I have to get a second workout in today. I will do some weight training, not sure what yet? Maybe I will start with M2 today, need to push it today.:rolleyes: I woke up this morning with a stuffed nose, if it's not one thing it's another!:confused:

Amelia, (((HUGS))) what's wrong with you? Nice job on your ticker, girl! You are melting away.

Karen, enjoy D5 today! Nice job on your DOMS!

I will be back for more personals!

Hi girls,

I also did Meso 2, Disc 13 today. No problem at all, hope it stays that way! Love the slower pace. My tri are on fire! I will do 2 workouts tomorrow again. The doctor better be impressed with me
;)

Where is Heidi and Sherry? Check in, girls!

I will be back tomorrow!

Best wishes,

Belinda-AWESOME workouts today girl, wtg! Im doing better,just had a few things come up one after another and i got overwhelmed:confused:. Im glad your doing better..i was worried about you!

It's late. I'm tired. I just can't seem to get a workout in with the early start schedule. Next week I'm back to 8:00 start - YEAH!!!!!! Now off to bed.

Miss you all and Cathe, too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.