"DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am heading to Landstuhl shortly! I will take all my workout stuff with me:p If I have internet access, I will check in. If not I will check back in tomorrow.

Have a great workout today

Woohoo! Its the 1st of March already! Spring is on its way...better get my body in shape while I still have time!

Today I started Meso 2! I did Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. My chest is still shaking from all of those flys and chest presses. Eek!

Hello to Amelia, Heidi, and Sherry!

Belinda - Have fun!

My mom is going to be visiting this weekend before flying out to Oregon to see my other sisters. I have much to do before she gets here. Its a good excuse to get some projects and cleaning done!

HAHA! My sentiments exactly Karen:)

I have been having troubles here...no power since late thurs evening. Just came back yesterday afternoon but was out for the day.

Finally a workout:

itread #1 20min
T: 25.45
M: 2
GS Chest and tri (going to feel this tomorrow!)

Belinda: Good luck with your appointment! I am thinking of ya! :)

Karen: Great job on your workout! I think we will both be hurting tomorrow..but in a good way.
That is a workout by its self..house cleaning and so forth. Have a great visit with your Mom. :)

Hello to Amelia! How is it going there? Did you get that bad storm that headed up the coast line? Hope your doing ok.

Hello to Sherry and Steph! Thinking of ya! :)

Off to shower and work. Have a good one!
Heidi

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.