"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" FOR FEB 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't made it back yesterday. DH came back yesterday, he was gone all week long!

My last workout today. I will go to the gym this afternoon. Today is CCPP on the agenda. Not sure if I will run on the TM or do the TC?

Amelia, have fun moving!

I willl be back to report my workout/catch up on personals!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Moving day!

Good Morning

We have power,water & all the appliances are in. He's putting in a new heating and air outside unit today,please cross your fingers that there is no problems with that. The water heater wasn't working yesterday so we informed the owner about it, he said he'd take care of it. I hope its soon:confused: I told him we would be completely moved in by monday. Meanwhile the water isn't working here so if you can imagine im entering the mindset of a loopy nut job:eek:

I felt very strange yesterday evening...dizzy & light headed, ive got to make sure i stop and eat today. I went five hours without eating and my body is not use to that. Im thinking that was the culprit?

Well, i will talk to you guys in a few days...the phone/internet service is due to be connected monday. Have a good weekend!:)

Belinda-Impressive workout today, i hear CCPP is a monster!!! Congrats again on completing meso2!

Hello to Sherry,Karen & Heidi!

I am done with CCPP:p I ran 6.5 miles:eek::p I almost ran a 10K! I was one sweaty mess, I need to get a good stretch in.

DH wants to take me out for dinner:confused: Not sure if I want to pack on those pounds after that ran?

I will be back later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.