"DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do the last disc in Meso 2! Yeah! I made it through Meso 2:p I have a confession to make:p I am pretty much up there again with my weights:p I feel great! I still taking it easy on my back! Not doing deadlifts is helping! I think they did me in last time:confused: not sure if I mentioned it before ,I do leg curls instead.

I will be back to report my workout!

Take care,

Good Morning

Today im on the prowl for a new vacuum and the power company promised to have my power on today, dh took a vacation day for tomorrow night so we can start moving after he wakes up tomorrow,yay!

I got some good rest last night,first time in a while..

Belinda-Congrats on your weight increases, your really into all that aren't you. I bet your getting some great results!

Hey to everyone..i will bbl

Belinda! Always pushing yourself to the limit! Love it!

Amelia - Have fun moving tomorrow! :)

I did end up doing a mini workout last night. DH had wanted pizza for dinner and although I did not eat as much as I normally would - I felt horrible for having the nasty stuff. So I went down to the gym and did a little over 2 miles on the treadmill and then some abs. I thought I was going to puke afterwards - but I felt I deserved it for eating bad! Sad, I know...

This morning I pulled out a really old workout! Kathy Smiths Weight Loss Workout! It is not nearly as advanced as Cathe's workouts - but I modified to make it a little more advanced and had a great time! Loved it!

Hello to Heidi and Sherry!

I am done with Meso 2! Yeah! Doing the happy dance! I also did abs from Ab Hits " Power Circuit Planks/Step Heat" 10.5, my abs were burning! LOL!

I need to catch up on personals! BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.