DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 26 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have a doctor’s appointment this morning; I will go to the gym this afternoon!

Have a great day and workout!

Good morning Belinda! Hope the doctor visit goes well. Is it about your ears? Have you been feeling better? Have fun that the gym later. Will DH go with you?

I am getting ready to do HIS from 4DS. I was going to run but it's too cold outside for me!

I wish everyone a great day and a super workout!

bbl

Morning

Today im going to preview 4DS kickbox then do it...i don't care for kickbox type workouts but i figured i would do something different. I may add in jog if im feeling up to it!

Belinda-I hope the doctors appt goes well! Enjoy your workout later!

Steph-I haven't tried HIS yet...ive previewed it though...perhaps next week! I love LIS!!!!

BBL to report my workout!

Good morning girls,

My appointment was canceled by the doctor? Not sure why? I went to have lunch with some friends! That was a lot of fun!
Soon I am getting ready to get a workout in, not sure what yet? Maybe will do Step or KB? I am down another 2 pounds!

Amelia** enjoy 4DS KB today! My appointment was (they canceled the appt) for a well women check up, nothing serious!

Stephanie** enjoy 4DS HIS! Maybe I will do that one, mmmm!

Good Morning Ladies,

I thought I get up a little early so I can get my workout done.
Today plan is 30 day shred. Thank Amelia for this dvd.

Belinda: Hope everything goes well at the doctor. What are you planning today? Have fun at the gym.

Hi Steph: I wanted to get 4DS but guess it has to wait for now. Let's kick some butt. Enjoy HIS!!!

Hello Amelia: Can never thank you enough for recommenting 30 day shred.
Now you got me thinking about 4DS. Hehe....Have a great workout girlfriend!!!

Hi to Heidi and Karen. Have a wonderful day and workout! Are you ladies feeling the DOMS from yesterday cleaning and workout?

Off to 30 Day Shred.
BBL

Jay

Hi Belinda,

Oops...a little too late. Posting at the same time. hehe...
Sorry about the cancellation. Glad you have a great time with your friend.

Congrats on the two pounds lost.:D;):D

I have to toss my scale away. I don't see any changes.:(

Have fun!!

Hey girls,quick fly-by check in...I finished 4DS KB and im a sweaty mess..I was very fun and got my HR up! burned 295cals! I still feel weird doing those back and side kicks,but i think the more i do them..the easier it will become! BBL for personals!:)

Hi ladies,

I just finished 4DS" Double Cardio" premix! I burned 474 cal. I weight in this morning,

Off to the shower! BBL!

Steph & Amelia - we must have all been in sync or something today. I was supposed to do cardio kicks but I don't own that one. Instead I did the kickbox from 4DS and also HIS! How weird! I burned 805 calories and was good and sweaty by the end of it all. I love the music in the 4DS series! LIC has the funky hip hop music that makes me feel like I'm dancing. Actually - my DH saw me doing it a while back and said "see we don't have to go to the clubs to go dancing - you can just workout". sigh. :)

ps. Is 30 day shred a good one? I think I have jillians frontside and backside workouts. I see she has a couple of new ones out now as well...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.