"DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Maybe I will pull out one of the new Shock Cardio DVD's I also will take the dogs for a walk!

I will be back with personals!

Hallo to everyone that drops in today!

Good morning

We have to run up to the power company this morning and then run by the new place but after that i plan on getting in a step workout...i desperately need to get rid of some stress:confused: My eating has been good though...

Im dealing with idiots at the power company...they turned on the power at the WRONG address yesterday:mad: how in the world can they make that mistake? The water is getting cut on today and i hope all goes well:confused: AND DH had to cut the water off here(old place) because there is a leak in the hot water heater...i said this place is getting in the last word:p

Belinda-Have a great workout today and dog walk! How have you been feeling lately?

A big Hello to Sherry,Heidi and Karen! I will try and bbl, ive got to go and buy a vacuum today because mine broke yesterday:mad: and im sure its really broke after i kicked the s*%~ out of it;)

Amelia - Looks like you got the new place?? How exciting! You're moving in already? Awesome! All of this power/electricity stuff will all blow over soon and you will be back to the swing of things in no time! Good job on keeping your eats good!

Belinda - Which shock cardio did you end up doing?

I slept in this morning. Ahhh... it felt good. Actually I am really weird. I got up at 5am and said to myself - if I weigh more than this then I have to go work out - if I weigh less than this then I can sleep for another hour. Since I slept in you can see I weighed less than the desired amount. :D Crazy.

Hey girs,

Today I did HiiT 40/20! Have to say, not a huge calorie burner:confused: I only burned 198 cal. Maybe I had a low cal count because I didn't do the jumps on the step(I did them on the floor)? Or maybe I didn't jump high enough???

I also took my dogs for an hour long walk! Maybe i will do another cardio later to make up for this morning? Although I am pretty tired right now, lol!

Amelia, WOW! You are already moving in? Have fun with your workout today.

Karen, I did HiiT 40/20 and AS! Good for you, getting some rest!

I will be back later!

Hey!

Finally got in a workout...LM today 1-4 intervals. I did plan on doing this yesterday but
of course one thing after another.....
Great sweaty workout and burned 631cals according to my HR monitor....??

Belinda: Good getting in your workout today but I have heard some other reports that the workout didn't seem like all that much. Have a good walk with the dogs. Is your weather warming up? It has been pretty dreary here most of the week and will be until next week.

Oh Amelia! Sounds like here where one thing goes wrong and then 2 more....Good
luck getting things sorted out. I take it that you are moving into that house you were talking about the other day? AWESOME!
I hope you can get in a great run or step workout today to relieve some stress. :)

Karen: HAHA! That is too funny about the weigh in! Enjoy your day!

Off to shower and back to work.

Tomorrows plan:
Muscle Max

Have a good day everyone!
BBT
Heidi

Hey girls...i kind got a workout in today, did about 25minutes of that new KB workout i got last week. I burned 180:rolleyes:

Heidi-I almost did LM today,love that workout..nice calorie burn today,wow! High fives on that!

Karen-I got on the scale too this morning, its down some since yesterdays very upsetting weight. I always say im going to throw mine away but i just can't,it keeps me in check. We plan on being completely moved in by monday...yay!

Hey to Belinda! Nice workout today!!!!

Sherry-How have you been doing?

SOOO, no power yet,suppose to be put on tomorrow:rolleyes: but the good news is we have water and there was no problems with that! I can't wait until we can spend the first night there...so exciting :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.