"DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE" FOR Feb 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My workouts yesterday kicked my butt, I was out like a light around 10 PM:D

I have a doctor's appointment this morning, I will be back an catch up on yesterday's posts!

Have a funfilled day today!

Morning,

We have an appointment this morning to look at place that's right down the street...with in walking distance. I was so excited about it i couldn't sleep last night. It's 3br 2bath, huge back/fenced in yard, new appliances & the kids don't have to change schools,they'll be on the same school bus:eek:... And the best thing about it is its owner finance! DH and i have always had our eye on it.

Im just so excited, its everything we ever wanted:) the monthly payment wouldn't be much more than this place. The guy that owns it owns all the properties around here and is well known and respected...so that's a plus too!

Belinda-Awesome job on your workouts yesterday...WTG!

Amelia - The place sounds awesome! I am crossing my fingers for you guys!! :)

Belinda - Good luck at the dr.'s!

Today I almost slept in but then ended up getting up later than usual and did 10 minute warmup on the elliptical and then a 20 minute run on the treadmill. I might do something more tonight. I feel bad for sleeping in the last couple of days. I am really just enjoying my "rest week"!

Hey to you all!

Belinda: Great job on your kick butt workout! :)

Amelia: Oh that sounds perfect for your family! Good Luck! :)

Karen: Great job getting something in today. ;) Remember it is your "rest week" and you deserve it. :)

Trying to get back to it....

Yesterday: 3.5mile walk/run around the block
Today: Supersets

It has just been one thing after the other here......thought of all of you and hope your doing well.

BBS
Heidi :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.