DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 21 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Heidi, sorry your had a long day yesterday! Sounds like your accountant need to upgrade her system! Glad you had a nice lunch with your DH! I was so tired yesterday, I took a nap! LOL! Hope you enjoyed yours!

Jay, I will be thinking of you!

Karen, I have DOMS in my butt! I am walking a little funny today! LOL! How are your legs today!

Amelia, glad you liked LIS! Wait until you do HIS, that one is tricky! I also love the premixes on that DVD! Have fun learning the steps!

Stephanie, have fun with disc 9 today! Sounds like we all have good DOMS this weekend, lol!

Have a great Saturday, everyone! BBL!

Morning girls!

Today is my half a work day then its home for cardio and house cleaning. Not sure what im doing today...its suppose to be a rest day but TTOTM has sabbatoged my diet efferts so i need some cardio!

bbl

Hello,

Housecleaning today......

Belinda: Great job on the DOMS! I take it that you are taking today off. ;)
I went to bed really early last night....7:30! Woke this morn at 6 and have been busy ever since. Enjoy your day!

Amelia: Have a great workout! Watch out for the evil snack attack! ;)

Hello to Karen, Jay and Steph!

Have a great day!
Heidi

Oh...no run yesteray. I am not sure if I will get to a workout today either!

Hi girls,

I had a headache all day long, no workout for me today! I will go to the gym tomorrow!

Amelia, I think you talk with Mother Nature helped. The snow is melding, yah!

Heidi, yap, I am taking a day off today! I don’t think I ever slept last night?? DH snored so loud, I couldn’t sleep! I did go in one of the other bedrooms, couldn’t sleep in that bad! DH needs to sleep in the other bedroom tonight, not me! I need a good night sleep! LOL! Great job getting everything done today!

Check with ya all later ,

Belinda, I had to laugh! I ended up sleeping in the other bed too! DH snored! I need to kick him to the other bed tonight too. There is nothing like your own bed!
Sorry about your butt DOMS! They will get better probably by Thursday! :eek:
Hope your headache goes away real soon! Take care of your self!

Amelia, how was yor day at work? Have you done a workout yet?

Hey Heidi! How's that housecleaning coming along?

Karen, how are your DOMS? Hope you are enjoying your Mom!

Jay, we are thinking of you and miss ya!

I finished #9, Legs. I will be feeling this one for sure!

No sign of a featherless chicken. :( There are a couple of them right up next to the barn walking around this afternoon. He's got around 18 or so and 2 roosters (they are beautiful!) so there are too many to see if one is missing. I am fearful for the cat. She likes to sun on the driveway in the winter because of it's warmth. I will keep my eye to the sky!

Oh, I am looking for Cathe's resistance bands (not the tubes) and can't find them in the "Shop Cathe" section. Does anyone know where they went? Maybe she isn't selling them anymore? They were there several days ago...

Okay, I am going to relax for a bit and read!

Have a great afternoon strong ladies!

bbl

Last edited:
OMG. My whole lower body is in PAIN. I don't even know how to describe it. I didn't think I was going to be able to do the Drill Max Scrambled cardio mix today. I started with the abs (tough) and then decided to try the cardio. I ended up doing alright...burned 645 calories.

In so much pain.....

Karen, I feel your pain! I am so sorry! You pretty much rock though cause you got through a workout today! I took 2 days off to recover. Hope you are able to move a little better tomorrow!

How is your moms visit going?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.