DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am up since 5 a.m this morning! I explained everything in last nights post:p I already answered too in yesterday's post:eek:

I am so sick of snow, we are coverd again aind it's still coming down:(:(

I am getting ready to do disc 3 today!

BB later to report my workout!

Have a great Friday and workout!

Hi again,

I am done with disc 3, legs! Holy cow!:p:D:p I know I will feel my legs tomorrow, got a nice burn in my legs! Loved that one! I do love working my legs:p

Woke up this morning and we are covered again in snow and it's still coming down! I had enough of that white stuff, I wanna my wear new summer cloth I bought a few weeks ago:rolleyes: This weather makes me crumby!:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout!

Hello to you all!

Belinda: I agree with you! We got more snow last night. Windsheilds are all frozen too.
YUCK! When will it be spring!? You are more than ready especially if you already bought your summer clothes! ;)
Nice job on the leg workout! Any suggestions to us newbees?

I have been up early getting prepared for the accountant. Busy day ahead. I am planning on a run later this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great morning and workout!
BBL
Heidi

Hello and Good Morning:D

Belinda: You are such a wonderful mom. Getting up early to help your son with his homework. OH...How sweet!!! You go girl!!! Summer clothes? Guess you are ready for summer. hehe... Good job on your workout.

Hello Heidi: You are meeting with your accountant today. me too. Funny!!!
Hope you get your run later.

I am leaving to a family house for the weekend. Some family issues. So I won't be back until sometime next week. I will miss checking with you all.
Have a wonderful workout and a great weekend.

Hello to all: Steph, Amelia, Karen and Sherry!!

Take Care,
Jay;):)

Morning

Today is a cardio day...im thinking abou taking a dive right into 4Ds LIS :eek:

BBL to report my workout & for personals:)

Morning gang!

Belinda, I saw you posted last night and was wondering why you were up so early! You are a good mommy!
Heads up! I was sore for 1 whole week after doing #3, legs! It is a doozie! I will be doing #9 legs tomorrow so I think I will be in the same boat as you!
Hope you will be able to take a nap later!

Hey Heidi! Sorry about the snow. Spring is coming! The last week in February is next week then daylight savings time is March 8th! Can you believe time is flying by! Belinda, this may be a really stupid question, but do you guys in Germany participate in Daylight Savings Time? Enjoy your run later Heidi!

Hey Jay! I was in your neck of the woods in November. I used to live in Davis as a teenager then I moved on to Colorado. Mom and Dad live in Roseville...brothers and sister still live in Davis. During the November trip we went to San Francisco (my all time favorite city) and went to Union Square for the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony. We had a great time in the city.
Sorry to hear you are having family issues! Hang in there! We will miss you!

Amelia, have you finished LIS yet? Looking forward to hearing your review!

Karen, I know you are enjoying your mom's visit! Have a great weekend!

I need to get a move on and do Low Max, then grocerymax, laundrymax...

bbl

I got up early today to get my workout in while my mom was asleep. We are getting ready to go to breakfast now....

Today was STS Disc 3 - Legs. All I can say is...I hope I can walk tomorrow. Belinda - how are you feeling? I'm enjoying the sitting right now. :)

Here is my breakdown:

546 Walking Lunges & Plie Squats (body weight)
*** Ouch! Take it easy on me - we just got started!
475 One Leg Touch Down Squats
397 Firewalkers (band)
470 One Leg Elevated Lunges - 8#
393 Deadlifts Wide Stance (dumbbell) - 20's
474 One Leg Slide Back Lunges with Paper Plate (dumbbell) -15's
**My legs were feeling this one! I should have gone lighter - but I made it through with the 15's. I'm sure I'll be cursing myself tomorrow!
494 Side Slide Lunges with Paper Plate - 15#
547 Wall Squat with Ball and Leg Extension (body weight)
517 Squats (dumbbell) - 20's
258 Calf Raises (dumbbell) - 20's
402 Front Lunge Same Leg (dumbbell) - 15's
533 Stiff Legged Deadlift on Platform (dumbell) -20's
549 Wall Squats Double Leg (body weight) - 12's
***These were really tough! I will need to work on them because I couldn't get down to the floor to pick up my weights! Augh.
436 Lateral Step Ups (dumbbell) - 20#
396 Drop Side Lunges & Stand with Knee Lift (dumbbell)- 15#
488 Sequential Lunge Into Front Kick Combo- 15's
519 Squats Narrow Stance (dumbbell)- 25's
258 Calf Raises (dumbbell)- 25's
393 Deadlifts Wide Stance (dumbbell) - 20's
480 Pulse leg to side strait leg 24 reps (R & L)
385 Bent Leg Pulse to Side balance paper plate
**Yay! I was able to keep the plate on my leg!
408 Front/Back fan Kicks 12 reps (f & B = 1 rep)
**These were harder than they looked in the preview...
264 Calf Raises (body weight)
537 Tibialis Press and Pulls with Stability ball

After I finished I did the extended stretch...ahhh....

Workout done! 4DS LIS was SO MUCH FUN!!! I had to rewind on the third step...the part where she cha'cha's then walkes pass the board then pivots then turns....i was ending up on the other end of the board for some reason:confused: I eventually got it though and had a blast! I think i will use a some risers next time...i did get a good sweat but my HR wasn't up like i like it!

also,i previewed bootcamp & HIS yesterday and :eek: can't wait to do them...that HIS does look a 'little' complicated but im sure i can get it,eventually;). Boot camp looks like a nice sweatfest! I will preview kickbox soon...Im so glad i purchased 4DS:D.

Steph-Have fun with all your maxes today;):)

Karen-Great workout today!!!!!!!

Belinda-Im not sure i could concentrate at 5am in the morning:confused: well,maybe after a couple of cups of coffee! Great job with your workout

Heidi-Enjoy your run later!

Jay-Were gonna miss you! I hope the family issues are nothing too serious! Let us know how your doing!!!!!

Have a great friday girls!

Hi girls,

I was so wiped this afternoon, I took a nap! I usually don't take naps!:rolleyes:

Heidi** yes, I am ready for summer! Can’t stand that white stuff anymore! Hope you had fun with your accountant!

Jay** sorry you having family issues! Hang in there! Check in when you can! Take care, my friend!

Stephanie** my legs are sore! LOL! I worked them good! Germany participates in Daylight Savings Time, but there is a week difference! The states is like a week behind! And no it’s not a stupid question!

Karen** WTG getting up early and getting your workout in! Hope you enjoyed breakfast with your mom! I was so wiped from my leg workout I had to take a nap this afternoon! My legs feel kind of funny! And yours?

Amelia** glad you had fun with LIS step! That one isn’t tough! My favorite it HIS, that one will take a few times rewinding! The thing is I don’t see his homework, he only reads it to me and I tell DS whether it’s correct or wrong! He is to lazy to sent it in an email! So far so good, lol! I did drink coffee while I was doing homework with Darieus my son! My brain doesn’t functions that early in the mooring!

Hello I am finally home!

Oh boy am I tired! Long day back and forth with information at the accountants! She couldn't open my disc files that I copied and then had trouble opening them on USB. I think her system needs an upgrad or something. ;)

Had lunch inbetween with DH.

Jay: Will be thinking of you. Take Care.

Belinda and Karen: Nice job on disc 3! WOW! You are going to have DOMS tomorrow!

Karen: Enjoy your weekend with your Mom!

Amelia: Glad to hear that you enjoyed LIS this morning! I haven't done that all the way through. Great job! I will have to try it again next week for sure. ;)

Hi Steph! How was LM! I bet you enjoyed that one! Enjoy the rest of you day off. Your going to need your strength by the sound of it tomorrow! :)

Off to eat something and take a NAP! I am so tired right now!
Take Care
Heidi

Oh...We are due to get more snow!!! NOOOOOOO!

Just a quick check-in...finished Low Max but had to stop during the 3rd step routine because a hawk tried to eat a chicken! You are probably saying" WHAT"!? That's what I said!

I was just starting the "slam it's" when something out of the living room window caught my eye. I went to the window and saw feathers flying and something standing over the chicken. (my neighbors behind us have chickens in their barn and they wander into our yard frequently) I had to blink a few times to figure out if what I was seeing was real! It looked like a muscrat from where I was but then the hawk started flapping it's wings. Just at that time DH drove up and I yelled at him to "LOOK"!. He tore off through the yard yelling at the hawk and the bird was still trying to attack the chicken and it looked like it was trying to get a hold of it and fly away. Finally DH got the bird to fly away and the chicken has been hiding in the thicket ever since. We don't know if the chicken is alive or not. We have been looking for it but the thicket is too thick. I'll tell you, I'm still freaking out! I have never seen anything like that! What's funny is there were 2 chickens side by side and the one that didn't get attacked high-tailed it back to the barn! This chicken is a full grown chicken too, not a cute little chick. Now I'm worried about my cat! :eek:

bbl

Just a quick check-in...finished Low Max but had to stop during the 3rd step routine because a hawk tried to eat a chicken! You are probably saying" WHAT"!? That's what I said!

I was just starting the "slam it's" when something out of the living room window caught my eye. I went to the window and saw feathers flying and something standing over the chicken. (my neighbors behind us have chickens in their barn and they wander into our yard frequently) I had to blink a few times to figure out if what I was seeing was real! It looked like a muscrat from where I was but then the hawk started flapping it's wings. Just at that time DH drove up and I yelled at him to "LOOK"!. He tore off through the yard yelling at the hawk and the bird was still trying to attack the chicken and it looked like it was trying to get a hold of it and fly away. Finally DH got the bird to fly away and the chicken has been hiding in the thicket ever since. We don't know if the chicken is alive or not. We have been looking for it but the thicket is too thick. I'll tell you, I'm still freaking out! I have never seen anything like that! What's funny is there were 2 chickens side by side and the one that didn't get attacked high-tailed it back to the barn! This chicken is a full grown chicken too, not a cute little chick. Now I'm worried about my cat! :eek:

bbl

How weird! Did you ever find it? Poor thing.

Karen** WTG getting up early and getting your workout in! Hope you enjoyed breakfast with your mom! I was so wiped from my leg workout I had to take a nap this afternoon! My legs feel kind of funny! And yours?

Belinda - it is now 10:56 pm and my legs have major DOMS going on. It hurts to even try to stretch them. I don't know how I will do drill max tomorrow....or the abs.... (maybe i'm just using that as an excuse to not do them!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.