"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I have a doc/PT appointment. After that I will go to the gym, not sure what I will do today. I am so sick of snow, it hasn't stopped snowing since the beginning of Dec:confused:

Heidi,how are you feeling? Thanks for asking? Yesterday, I wasn't feeling so great. Glad you keeping up with your wrkouts.

Karen, nice job with D4!

Amelia, nice job yesterday. How did you hair come out?

Sherry, thanks! I have vertigo, taking med for it! They still testing me for other stuff. Hope you got your workout in yesterday.

Keep up the good work! BBL!

Morning

I forgot that I offered to watch my niece today, i was planning a kick butt workout today(because of yesterdays setback:() She takes pretty long naps so hopefully i can get in a workout then. Not sure what im doing yet...

I ordered another Rodney yee workout:eek: This one is called Power Yoga for Strength. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Belinda-Hopefully some pretty weather will come to you soon, snow is pretty for a few days but not for months:confused: Enjoy your workout at the gym today. I got my hair trimmed yesterday so no major change,im trying to grow it out so i trim it every few months

hello to everyone,hopefully i will report back later with a workout!

Hey Everyone,

Today I did HiiT 30/30 + Ab Circuits Medicine Ball Abs. I am really out of it this morning though. I hope I make it to work and don't drive absent mindedly some where else! lol

Amelia - I hope you get your WO in today!

Belinda - I hope everything goes well at the doctor.

Hello to everyone that follows....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.