"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" FOR FEB 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do Disc 21 (Back & Biceps)!

Still have a lot of cleaning to do:confused: I wonna get my spring cleaning done, before the weather gets nice. Not sure when that will be. I heard we will get snow, until the end of March:confused: I am so sick of snow, I know you sick of hearing me saying it, right?:eek:

Off to get busy! My best to all! BBL!

Morning, I'm not sure what workout im doing today..I know i need to do abbs.

Were suppose to have some really pretty weather this weekend...in the 60's, i can't wait:eek:

bbl

Morning, I'm not sure what workout im doing today..I know i need to do abbs.

Were suppose to have some really pretty weather this weekend...in the 60's, i can't wait:eek:

bbl

Amelia, I will came to your house this weekend:eek: I could use some nice weather. Next time, don't rub it in about your pretty weather:p:eek: We gonna have snow until the end of March, I don't think we will see spring:(:confused: Glad your remind me, I have to work my abs as well!

I skipped my abs the other day....we are all slacking in that department, eh? :)

Today I did the last disc of Meso 1!!! YAy! My legs are still a little shakey. :rolleyes: I've decided to just go ahead with Meso 2. Maybe the next time around I'll do it a little differently. So next week will be my active recovery week! Boy am I going to enjoy that!

TGIF!! Last day of work this week...thank goodness!

Morning girls,

I am done with Disc 21:D 3 more discs and I am done with Meso 2:p I am so looking for a recovery week the beginning of March!

Karen, YAY! on finishing Meso 1! Enjoy your revovery week next week, you deserve it!

Amelia, work those abs, girl! Enjoy whatever you decite to do today.

Hi Sherry and Heidi!

Karen, I will work my abs right now:p BBL!

It's me again:p

I am done with B&G stability ball abs! I always treaded that ab wo, today I made it alway through without stopping! All that PT for my abs/back doing me some good:eek:

DH wants to go to the gym, hope I am not to tired to go? If I get a good cardio in today, I will take tomorrow as my rest day!

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

workout done, almost took a rest day but decided to do LM premix 1-4,it was really fun. I also did KCM NYC abbs then put a yoga workout in and my calves are so sore i wasn't able to do it:confused: 55mins total & burned 360, i'll take it

Belinda- Come on over girl, more the merrier...make sure you leave the snow there;):p. Great job on your workout today!

Karen-WTG on your workout!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.