DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do cardio? Not sure what yet! Siince doing STS, I am not that sore like everyone else:rolleyes: Maybe I need to go heavier?

Have a great workout and day! BBL for personals!

Hi girls,

back to report my workout! I did iTread 1, 60 min. spints! I traveled over 4 miles, I am wiped! LOL!

Off to enjoy the day!

Have a great day and workout!

Good morning Belinda! Great run girl! What do you have planned today?

I am getting ready to start disk #8-Tris and back!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

bbl

Hello Ladies,

Belinda: You rock as always!!! NO Soreness!!!:D Your'e a strong woman!!! Enjoy your day.

HI Steph: Disk #8?:eek::eek: You are ahead. Great job!! How do you like STS? Have fun.

Off to my workout. Today is B&G and a run on the treadmill. Don't know if I can still run about B&G. Maybe I do the run first. hehe....;)

Hello to Ameila, Karen and Heidi. What are yours plans for today? Have fun!!!

BBL
Jay

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: Not sore? Maybe you do need to go up in your weights! ;) I am sore and debating whether to do legs today instead of disc 2!
Nice run this morning!!!

Jay: Have fun with B&G!

Steph: I am headed down to do something.....will it be legs or tri's&back? I will start with disc 2 and if I find I am in pain trying to keep my form I will change to legs. ;)

Hello to Karen and Amelia! Have a great workout today!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning girls,

Stephanie, after my run I got ready to meet DH for lunch,LOL! Went shopping, now it’s almost 3 p.m. and I am getting ready to cut my vegetables for my potato soup, we will have that for dinner! Have fun with disc #8! What are your plans for today?

Jay, you funny girl! I was walking kind of funny afterwards! That was one tough workout today! Did you get your workout in last night? Have fun with B&G and run today!

Heidi, I have been lifting very heavy for the last few month now, doing 60% of my 1RM isn’t heavy for me. I am a little sore, but not like I was the last few month? DH said it’s because I have been lifting heavy for so many month, my 1RM has me going down in weight. I checked out Meso2 and it has me going up again, glad when I am here. I do break a nice sweat! Plus it’s endurance workout, I do need to remind myself that is what I am doing not heavy lifting! I guess I am confusing my body? LOL! I know, I am! LOL! Enjoy your workout!

Hallo Amelia and Karen!

Just checking in!

Jay, loving STS!!! You may want to run first...B&G is a killer WO! Enjoy! Have a great day!

Heidi, hope you are working out! What did you decide on?

Belinda, sounds fun! Did you buy anything? Potato soup? Do you have a recipe? hint, hint!

Hey to Amelia and Karen! Hope you mornings are going well!

bbl

Morning girls!

Jay-i think a run before B&G's would be wise:confused: One time i powerwalked before b&G and i couldn't hardly finish all those walking lunges:confused: I don't like those one legged squats,those are the things that get me cramping:eek:

Belinda-great job on your workout...dinner sounds yummy!

Steph-Have fun working those Tric's and Back today;):D

Heidi-How was your workout? was it triceps and back or legs? Great job with lomax tommorrow,i forgot to tell you that yesterday!

Karen-How are you doing today?

Today is a circuit workout using the treadmill for cardio and the weight section in cardio and weights! I had alot of fun last time i did that! I have to do abbs too!

4ds came yesterday...I hadn't had a chance to view anything but the first two step combo's in LIS then i had to go to my MIL's basment due to tornado warnings. All we got was rain and bad winds,thank goodness.

so i will preview most of 4ds today but what i saw was GREAT! Looks so much fun....im just excited to be doing something new from my favorite instructor:eek:

ok,bbl

Good morning Amelia, Steph, Belinda, Jay & Heidi! (I hope I didn't miss anyone)

This morning was KPC. I kept zoning in and out of the workout while I was doing the drills - but I still managed to burn 765 calories so hurray for that!

My back is soooo sore. Those rows yesterday just killed me! My triceps aren't sore at all - I'm kind of disappointed.

My mom is coming to visit tonight and she will be staying until Sunday. I still plan on working out in the AM - so I will check in with everyone at some point in time. I hope everyone has some great workouts today!

The weather here is super cold and my car doors were frozen shut. The only thing that warmed me up was the heart that my DH drew in the windshield. awww :D

Hi,

Back to report my workout!

STS Disc #2 Back and Tri DONE! ;)
I also added the Pilates based abs. Not too hard felt more like stretching.

Amelia: Thanks for the idea yesterday doing LM! I really enjoyed that workout.
Have a great workout and let us know what you think of the new DVD's. ;)

Jay: I know that I am weird but everyone is different right? I would do B&G first and then run to shake out your legs! Add a good stretch in after too. ;) Have fun!

Steph and Belinda: I am so glad that I did disc 2 because it actually loosened up my upperbody. I was a little stiff starting off but was fine later. I also went much heavier this time around. I have to come back later to record my weights used.

Hey Karen: Hope things are going well for you today. How are your DOMS? ;)

Time to go to work!
Heidi

Amelia, I hear about those storms this morning on the news and thought of you! Glad you are all okay! They can be so scary!

Enjoy your workout...sounds like a goodie! Have a great day!

ETA: Karen, ahhhh how sweet, the little heart! They can be so sweet when they want to be! Great job on KPC!!!
I hope you enjoy your mom's visit! How long has it been since you have seen her? Does she live very far away?

Heidi, great job on #2!

Last edited:
Hi,

Workout done!!! Yes!! Yes!!

Belinda: No, I didn't get any workout yesterday so that's why I did the run and B&G. Have a great lunch with your DH!!

Karen: OH...How sweet!!! Belinda is right. They can be sweet when they want to.:D How are you feeling today. I thought about doing KPC but I'm saving it for tomorrow. Your mom coimg to visit? Have fun!!

Hi Steph: How are you feeling? Ouch!!! B&G is a killer WO. hehe...

Hey Amelia: Tornado Warning?!!! Suck a scary thing. I am glad you and the family are okay. Tell me how you like 4DS. I think that will be my next purchase.
Have a great time with what you decide to do today.

Hello Heidi: Don't know how you are able to do the run and weights. I am walking funny with B&G. Feeling any DOMS??:p:D:p

Off to shower and get something to eat.
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

BBL
Jay:cool:

Last edited:
Jay & Steph - I saw my mom in January - they live about 2 and a half hours north of here. They have a dairy farm so its hard for them to get away. My parents dread driving "in the big city" so my mom is taking the bus down. I get to pick her up after work :)

Karen: A dairy farm? That's so cool!!! Oh...you must be excited to see her. Hope you have a wonderful time with your mom!!!

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I have a hard time catching up with you all:p:D:eek:

Stephanie, I bought Crocs in our PX( on base) for my DD, DH and DS! I only paid $ 7.27. I bought same for me yesterday. I only bought them for around the house, I really don’t like them that much, LOL! I think they look kind of funny! As you know German food isn’t that clean, so I came up with my own healthy version of potato soup! I cut up a half celery root ( we use it here a lot)! I also think it tastes better! I cut up carrots (almost a pound), 1 whole leek ( cleaned and cut up), I think I used over 1 kg. potatoes (cut up) Put everything in a big pot add water and vegetable stock( I used Maggi), once everything is cooked I use one of those blender things (not sure what you call them), mine is from Cuisinart ( I make my shakes with it every day)love that thing! Instead of using cream, I added ff yogurt! Yummy! I think that is clean eating approved, lol!

Great job Amelia with your workout today! Have fun with those leg DOMS later! Glad you all safe and sound! I saw the new this afternoon, that’s terrible! Have fun with 4DS, you will love them!

WOW! Karen! What a nice calorie burn! WTG! Have fun with your mom! I sure miss mine! I miss her everyday! That is cool your parents own a dairy farm!

High fives, Heidi! Glad you enjoyed your UB workout and it loosened you up! Nothing worth than being stiff, LOL!

High fives to you too, Jay! Double workout today, WTG! Glad you got it in! You feel so much better, don’t you?

Hey girls,back to report my workout! I did a Tread mill circuit with the weight section of C&W. Then I did total body sculpting...and OMG my legs were burning:eek: In total i worked out for about 70mins...523cals burned. I increased my running time to:D it was challenging though:confused:

Its TTOTM for me and it weird but ive got loads of enery today...ive already cleaned my kitchen up and started two loads of laundry:eek:

Heidi-Your welcome...LM is such a great,heart pounding workout, i don't like those sumo squat things on there,but the step combo's are so much fun!

Karen-A dairy farm sounds fun( love animals) Have a great visit with your mom! Great job with KPC today!

Jay-Im off to preview the rest of 4DS now...i will probably start on LIS tommorrow,can't wait to let you know how i like it! It looks really fun!!! Great job with your workout!

Hey to Setph and Belinda....Have a great day ladies!:D

Hey gals! Supper's all done, eaten and the kitchen is cleaned and CLOSED!!! Love it when all that is out of the way!

Jay, great job on B&G! May you walk like a duck tomorrow! How was your day? How is your weather, by the way? You are in California, right? It's been quite cold here in NC today. The wind was whipping all day! It just goes right through you! Hope you have a great evening!

Karen, wow, a dairy farm. How neat! Did you grow up on the farm? Farmers amaze me! It is extremely hard work too from what I have seen and heard. Hope you are enjoying your mom tonight! Do you have any plans for the weekend or are you just going to hang out and enjoy eachother's company! HAVE FUN!!!

Belinda, okay, I am going to give you my Christmas list of all the gifts I need to purchase along with some money and you can buy all the stuff over there for me and ship it back, okay? That is so neat! My youngest DS has been to several Air Force bases (he is in the ROTC program at school) and he bought his 6 course meal for $1.30 and took a picture of it! He thought that was amazing! And he said it was good too! LOL
Your soup sounds delicious! Good idea using ff yogurt! I am going to have to try it! Thanks!

Amelia, come on over here! I've got sheets to change and laundry to do! I'll be waiting!
You are going to love LIS!!! It is my all time favorite step WO. One of the segments is a little tricky but you will get the hang of it! And the warmup music is SO COOL! Let me know what you thought of the music...maybe it's just me but it's fresh and has a really cool beat, "mon"!

Well, I hear the sofa calling my butt! "See" y'all in the am!

Hi Steph: Dinner is over. I though I come over and have dinner with you. LOL!!! I live in the Bay Area. Modesto to be exact. Weather here is so and so. I was surprise we got snow the other day. Hehe...I am walking like a duck already. Don't know if I can move tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening. See you in the am.

Jay

Good evening or good morning to me:p,

I am up early, my son wanted me to call him at 9 p., his time(my time 5 am:eek:)to do German homwork with him! I am sitting here and drinking coffee!

Amelia, great job with your workout today! Sent some of that energy my way, lol! I don’t like those sumo squats either! Not sure what they supposed to do?

Stephanie, that is so cool that your DS is in ROTC, glad he likes it! The food in the mass hall (dinning facility) is very good! They feed them solders very good! I used yogurt to cut calories, my soup was so good! DH ate 2 bowls! We only have the PX to shop, of course you can shop on the economy, but the Euro is to high right now! I order a lot online!

Jay, cool you live in an bay area! Great job on those DOMS!

I will do my workout shortly! See you in a few hours!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.