"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" FOR FEB 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what I will do today? I know I will do some cardio:p My upper body is still sore from Monday, I also have some nice DOMS in my legs!

Have a great Thursday, everyone! Keep it clean!

Morning

Today will be cardio + upper body, i know im doing MM upper premix but not sure about the cardio...i may do KCM's athletic step.

Belinda-Nice job on your upperbody doms...enjoy your workout today!

bbl

Good morning Amelia and all who follows today,

Amelia, Have fun with your cardio/upper body workout!

Karen, what are your plans for today?

Sherry and Heidi, hope you stop by soon! Miss you guys!

I am done with my workout. I did CCV2 on the TC. Couldn't run today, my legs are sooooo sore today.

Off to more cleaning! BBL!

workout done, decided on KCM's Athletic step then MM UB...my arms are FRIED! I increased my weight on everything,matching Cathe's:confused: 1:15mins total time and burned 573:eek:.

Belinda,nice job on CCV2...you guys are making me jealous with all this talk of sore legs and stuff...makes me want to nag DH for STS:p im off to do some more cleaning too, still got laundry and more laundry,ARG!

Today I did Athletic Step. Wow, this one really sneaks up on you! I was pooped out by the end - really like the workout though! DH didn't have to go to work last night so this morning before I went to work we went to Starbucks for breakfast. I really miss my DH. Him working third shift sucks!

Oh yeah - we went CC skiing yesterday and I made it down the hill I fell on before!! (did I mention this yesterday? Can't remember) I also went down a even bigger/longer hill as well without wiping out. I was so proud! :)

Today its back to work. :confused:

Hi it's me again:p

Just finished 54 min.Blissful Hip opener from Yogatoday! It was really great! need to do it more often! I am so tight!

Amelia, nice job on upping your weights! I do have to say, I like STS;) I need to check into that KB wo!

Karen, nice going on the skiing yesterday. I would have fallen straight on my butt:eek: Hang in there, with DH! Glad you had fun with DH this morning.

I will be back tomorrow! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.