DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb.16, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Hope you girls had a great weekend:D Today I will do UB and abs! I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

Hi ladies,

I am done with my workout! I did STS disc 1 shouldes, chest and biceps plus STS abs! I love STS! You never do anything twice and time flies!

On my workout card, some of the exerices didn't show the weight I was suppost to lift:eek: Not sure what is going on? I went heavy on them!

Off to the shower! BBL!

Have a great workout and day!

Morning girls!

Today is a cardio and abb day! Ive got a nice run on the TM while watching a movie in mind then some abb work from a couple of cathe's dvd's. I guess my Cathe order will ship either tommorrow or wed since the mail dosen't run today:rolleyes: I also ordered some more dyna bands since my are in several small pieces now(thanks to the kids playing with them:rolleyes:)

Belinda-Nice job getting your workout over with!

bbl.

Good morning Amelia and all who follows,

Amelia, enjoy your workout today! I bought new dyna bands from Cathe website too, they are tought!

Today was the start of STS. Below is my breakdown. My arms are really tired and limp-like. I didn't do the abs this morning - I will do those tonight. Instead I did the extended stretch.

281 Push Ups - Standard
346 Push Up Wide
281 Push Ups - Standard 32 Reps
**dropped to my knees for the last eight
621 Alternating Seated Overhead Shoulder Press (dumbbell) 17#'s
*stopped short a few reps because I was losing good form
178 Barbell Curl 23#'s
**Ugh
326 Incline Chest Flys (dumbbell) 20#'s
679 Seated Rear Delts (dumbbell) 10#'s
627 Bonus Band Pulls
203 Incline Curl Alternating & Rotate at Top (dumbbell) 11#'s
**Could have gone heavier
306 Decline Pushups
641 Incline Front Raise on Stability Ball (dumbbell) 9#'s
254 Standing Quarter Stop Curls Both Arms (dumbbell) 16#'s
344 Prone Pushups on Stability Ball
**Form was not good on these - something to work on. Wonder if there is a alternative move??
677 Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms High Ends (dumbbell) 10#'s
238 Seated Concentration Curls 1.5's (dumbbell) 11#'s
**Should have gone heavier
363 Straddle Pushups
687 Side Leaning Lateral Raise (dumbbell) 10#'s
*Should have gone lighter
239 Seated Curls Alternating + Both Arms (dumbbell) 15#'s
297 Chest Flys (Flat Bench) (dumbbell) 22#'s
678 Seated Overhead Press (dumbbell) 16#'s
**Had to stop a couple of reps before the end
224 Preacher Curl on Stability Ball One Arm (dumbbell) 11#'s
**Should have gone heavier
301 Core Pushups - boot camp style
674 Seated Front Press Double Arms 1.5\'s (barbell) 17#'s
**Almost died.
234 Reverse Dumbbell Curl 15#'s
362 Staggered Pushups
**did these on the knees
645 Incline Rear Raise on Stability Ball (dumbbell) 8#'s
181 Barbell Curl Wide Grip 22#'s

Please no more pushups!

Hello to you all!

Great job to you all!

Belinda and Karen: Nice job on doing the first program of STS this morning. You will be having DOMS for sure!

Amelia: I joined you today for a run on the TM. I did iFit steady pace for 35min. I should do abs but I will do them later today. Which abs did you do?
You will really like the bands! I had to tell my boys that my bands are not slingshots!

Hello to Jay and Sherry!

Oh....Steph sends a warm hello to you all!

Have a great day!
BBL
Heidi

Heidi, LMAROF! Your boys using your band as slingshots, that is funny!:p Enjoy iFit today! Tell Stephanie hi and we miss her!

Hello Ladies,

Oh...my computer has been down for the last couple of days. It is so frustrating. Anyway, Happy Late Valentine's Day.

I have to go back and read all the posts. Hehe...

Off to my workout. Cardio Blast. Have fun!!!

BBL
Jay

Last edited:
Hey girls,finished my workout. I ran 2miles then walk to cool down,then did C&W abbs. Felt good.

anybody have the burn fat feed muscle book? I got the e-book from a friend...i started reading it and its pretty interesting. I know there are alot of threads about it. Can't wait to get started with it! After i read the book of course,lol. not anytime soon.

Karen.great job with your workout!

Heidi-LOL at you kids using the dyna bands as slingshots...my kids were tying them selfs up in them then running around the yard:rolleyes: not sure what the purpose of that was:p I did C&W abbs today...great workout with itread!

Amelia, Hope you will share the secrets that is in that book with us? I can’t get it in Germany. Let us know what you find out and how it works, ok! I would love to read the book. Sounds very interesting!

Ameilia - I have the BFFM book as well. I didn't read the whole thing word for word - just skimmed through alot of it and read the more important things. I kind of fell off the bandwagon of eating clean last week...However, I am planning on following the book more closely now that I am starting STS. I can say one thing - when eating 5 small meals a day I have a TON more energy than when I only eat three meals a day. Also, I can see and feel the difference of how my body responds when I eat "real food" compared to processed junk. Its best not to think of it as a "diet" like south beach, or atkins, etc.. but instead as a change of lifestyle (permanently).

Another book I recommend which follows the same eating concept as BFFM is Water with Lemon.

ps. No big results here with BFFM yet because I didn't stick with it long enough - weekends are my sore spot and I need to remedy that ASAP. (My DH likes to eat out frequently)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.