"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" FOR fEB 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
GOOD MORNING,

How was your V-day? I had a great day yesterday.We went for brunch, went shopping. I cooked a nice dinner, didn't feel like going out:( We also picked up some nice movies;)

My eating is all over the place. Need to clean it up this week!

Today I will do Disc 19!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Sorry I haven't been checking in. The stomach flu that got the rest of the family down hit me hard this weekend. In addition, I found out Friday afternoon that I've been assigned back to the plant, so that's back to the longer drive and the 7:00 start time. Getting ready to head out the door now, in fact. It's going to take some time to figure out how to organize my schedule including mu workouts, so I won't be checking in for a while. I can't just keep stopping by and saying "didn't do it again".

Hope you all have a great workout and a clean eating day!

Good Morning

How did everyone's Valentines day go? We had fun yesterday, went bowling and the bowling center had an arcade for the kids. I got a little surprise when we got home, DH got me a little heart shaped pendent for v-day. I was expecting roses or something...i didn't get him anything:confused:

During our outing yesterday i picked up some weighted pink gloves that came with a dvd kickbox workout. I plan on doing it today...i previewed it last night. Its called 10min solution :kickbox. There are 5 /10-minute workouts on there for a total of 50minutes.

Sherry-((hugs)) so sorry to hear about the stomach flu..how awful. I hope you get your schedule worked out soon.

Belinda-What did you cook yesterday? Have a good workout today. I will join you in getting back on track with eating..the past two weeks my diet has been all over the place,arg!!!! Im actually starting a new challenge for myself today. Gonna go get me a new ticker too...a St. Patrick's Day challenge

Hello to Karen and Heidi!

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone!

Today I did Disc #10 - Chest, shoulders and biceps. My biceps are still screaming at me! So this is my last week of Meso 1 and for some reason I feel like I didn't get enough out of Meso 1. My eating was not as clean as I had wanted it to be during STS and I am bummed out by my results. I have to say the pushups have definately been taking some shape on my abs - which I love - but I am still bummed out. I know if people are doing the 6.5 month rotation they usually do the first three discs of the meso twice back to back and then move onto the next week - but I kind of messed up in that department. I might just redo Meso 1. I am still on the fence though. Meso 1 was hard work and I feel tired just thinking of doing it over again!

Sherry - Sorry to hear about your stomach flu and your changed work schedule again. :( You will get back into the swing of things quickly. We will be here waiting for you when you do. :)

Amelia - I didn't really do anything special for my DH either - but then again, he didn't for me either! Actually he got me a bra (?) for my car, and I got him a new mouse for his computer and a new battery for his laptop. Nothing too romantical!

Belinda - Are you on Meso 2 already? You go girl!

Yesterday DH and I went out for breakfast, then did some grocery shopping, school work, and then went CC skiing. It frustrates me that DH is better at skiing than I am. I am just a wimp and am scared of falling. Grr...

Workout done, it was really fun..two thumbs up :D 51mins and burned 468. I really like that instructor too...no chatting just gets right to it. Her name is Jessica Smith. I could really tell i was wearing the weighted gloves, my HR stayed up...whew! Can't wait to try them with Cathe's KB workouts:eek:

Karen-Nice workout today,WTG!

Karen, you always can do M1 twice, just a thought! LOL! Yeap, I am in M2 W3 already.;)

Sherry, (((HUGS)) on the stomach flu and your changed work schedule again! That's sucks! Hope you can fit your wo in soon.

Amelia, wow on that cal burn! Is it a KB workout? Never heard of her before?

Waves Hi to Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow! Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.