DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 15, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

No workout yesterday:mad: DH had other plans!He wanted to take me out, so we did! Had a nice day yesterday!:rolleyes: I will finish my workouts today!:rolleyes:

I will be back to report my workouts!

Have a great Sunday and workout/rest day!

Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: How sweet! What are you working on today? Make it a good one!

Working on the cellar again today. We bought shelving so now I can get the boxes off the floor.

Hello to all that follow!
BBL
Heidi

Morning

Today is PUB,as heavy as i can...even if its only for a couple of reps,then switching back to my reg weight. I will also walk my dog today.

Hey to everybody...bbl

Good Morning Amelia:

Have fun with your workout! Sounds like you really mean business today!

Still working in the cellar. I also have beef cooking for beef stew later.

BBL
Heidi

Hey everyone!

Sounds like everyone is busy this weekend! Today is a rest day for me. I have a few more 1RM's to do but that is all. Tomorrow I start STS. I'm actually kind of nervous - not sure why. I did one of the 1RM's for the legs that required a barbell on your shoulders. I loaded it up to 60lbs. My legs could take it just fine - however I think I almost broke something trying to lift it back over my head to get it off. I think I will take it easy on those so I don't hurt myself.

My pooch is ready for a W-A-L-K - however I've got some schoolwork to work ahead on while DH is asleep. At least the sun is shining again today. :)

Hi Karen,

Enjoy your rest day!

You will do fine so try not to be too nervous about starting STS. ;) The only suggestion I have for you is to go a little lighter on the weights because the reps are pretty high compared to other workouts.

Could you use DB's for your leg exercises?

Enjoy the sunshine during your walk.

BBL
Heidi

Hey girls...man im having trouble typing:eek: just got through with PH UB i went HEAVY too...I really pushed myself. I also walked cassie for thirty minutes.

bbl when im able to type better:confused:(Shaking bad)

Hi girls,

I am done with Pyramid legs + floor work!

Heidi, have fun working in the cellar today! Dinner sounds so good! Enjoy!

Amelia, wtg on going up in weight! LOL! Hope you took enough brakes with PH, the beat is to fast to go heavy, isn’t it? Get a nice stretch in, girl!

Karen, enjoy your rest day and sun shine today! I still have to finish my 1RM! I bought a squat rack(Gold gym) at Wal Mart for $ 99 last year, that really made a difference! Now I load up my BB and ready to go! Be careful! Like Heide said use DB instead of a BB, it’s much safer!

Have a great Sunday!

AWESOME JOB AMELIA! You might not be able to move your arms tomorrow! ;)

Nice job with the PLB workout Belinda!

Back to cooking!

BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.