DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb.13, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I took a rest day yesterday! Glad I did, I am rested today! My plan for today is get cardio and legs in today! I am almost done with my 1RM:eek: I only have like 24 left! LOL!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great Friday and workout!

Hi girls,

I am back from the gym! I did iClimb12, I was huffing and buffing today! I almost didn’t make it through. My heart rate went up high; I had to slow down constantly! Now I feel like taking a nap, hope I am not coming down with something! If I still feel like this next week, I will take a recovery week. I am excused the last few days! I was going to do legs today; put think I will do them tomorrow. Maybe the reason I am so excused is because I don’t get enough sleep with DH, he snores all night long. LOL! :D

Good new! I a down 2 pounds!

Have a great day and workout!

Heidi, where on the workout card, do I see how much weight I using with meso 1 on Monday? It shows me my 1RM, but can't see how much weight I am picking up on Monday? help!

Morning girls!

Belinda-great workout today girl! And congrats agian on the weightloss! I wish i could get my scale to move...ive been at it since janurary first and the scale still said the same thing yesterday:mad::rolleyes:. Oh well,atleast i did lose 3inches on feburary first,cant wait to measure agian on the march first.

Today is a outside run with my cassie girl(labmix) she is my running partner. I will bbl to report it. Im gonna go for an hour in total. lets see how far i get with my jogging...the longest is usually around 30mins.

bbl

Amelia,I know it’s frustrating if you work your butt off and the weight isn’t going down. I been here, I think all that heavy lifting is helping me. And of course eating clean 80%. (((HUGS)))) the weight will go down, you are working hard. You lose inches, that is even better I think. Soon you need to buy smaller sizes cloth. Don't worry if you cheat once in awhile, that's ok! I been eating a piece or two of chocolate every day, my body needs it:p I still lost 2 pounds!
I balance my foods, if I cheat lets say in the afternoon, I will eat super clean at night! that seems to help! I am not gonna drive myself nuts over everything I put in my mouth:p Life is sort, enjoy it! Oh, I forgot I had a small glass of wine last night too:p:p:p Today I will cut down and eat super clean:eek:

Hello Ladies,

I have an appointment with the doc. So no workout yet.
BBL

Everyone is doing so great! Keep up the good work!
Have fun!!

Jay;)

question..im thinking about getting 4DS...just not sure about it. My DH is getting his nintendo wii back(he had to sell his when he was out of work) so i can get something too. I did sell amost all of my workouts. Ive got alot of Cathe's workouts on my DVR from fitv,so am happy with that.

So my question is...what do you guys think of 4DS???? Is the choreograph hard to learn? Is the weights in there good burners? I don't care for kickbox stuff but how is it in there?

Give me your review on it please:D

Belinda-thanks for the hugs...i like your approach to it all...life is to short of make a fuss over every little thing that goes in my mouth. Im doing all the right things so it will have to come eventually,right....

Jay-enjoy your rest day.

Good morning everyone!

Belinda - good job on your weight loss! I've managed to gain 3 lbs this month. (or maybe this week) I've been eating bad all week because when I start STS its down to serious business!

Amelia - I LOVE 4DS! The step routines are pretty basic for most of the routines and the weight segments are tough as well. (but not so tough that you can't complete them!)

Today was KPC. I got up extra early so I could do the whole thing this time. I burned 720 calories! I was surprised at that because (again) I didn't feel like I was huffing and puffing as hard as I could be.

Amelia, enjoy your walk with Cassie today!

Jay, good luck at the doctor! Hope you ok!

Karen, you will lose those 3 lb. in no time! I already told DH starting next week I am on a strict diet no more eating out for me! I will eat out tomorrow, we are having Greek food! Yummy! I will eat it too! Have fun with KPC!

Heidi, what are your plans?

Karen-dontcha just love Jillian and her take no crap attitude:cool: I agree with belinda..those three lbs will be gone in no time.

well,i just ordered 4DS and low impact step so i could qualify for the free shipping. I remember low impact step...love the music in there,although i will probably have to do it with risers since its for beginners:eek:

have a good day girls!

Hello to you all!

WOW PAGE 2!

Jay: Enjoy your day!

Amelia: Did you do your run? How did you do?
I am still not into 4DS. I got confused just in the warm-up on the step routines. I have used the weight segments and enjoyed them. I hope that you like it.

Karen: Nice job on KPC today! I too am up 3#'s!!! Darn! It must be from slacking off the last couple weeks. I have worked out only 2 days thus far. Maybe I should go do a run and STS disc #1. I am not doing legs because I pulled something a couple weeks ago doing Leaner Legs. Haven't been the same since.

Belinda: I am feeling exhausted as well. I think I am coming done with something. My DS went to the Doc this morn. He has some sort of virus which has been giving him a headache and stomach pains. He has been out of school all week! The doc said that about 20% of the students are out with similar symptoms.
STAY WELL!
When you print out your workout card the "Target Weight" is the left hand column. Some of my numbers are not showing too. I think they are having issues.
I tried to enter my last workout numbers and I couldn't or it didn't save them. Not sure what is going on other than they are still working on it. Sometimes when things get updated in the system things get lost like the calendar workouts or 1RM info. VERY FRUSTRATING TO SAY THE LEAST! I hope that things get cleared up soon.
Good Luck getting your last 1RM done!

I should go workout! I have to pick up DD soon though and I don't want to start and then have to stop and be all sweaty rushing to the trainstation. ;)

I surprised my DH with flowers at work today. The delivery person was hunting him down and DH thought that the guy had the wrong person! I have done this in the past....I guess it has been awhile..... :)

Have a great evening!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (early)
Heidi

ARE YOU ALL STARTING STS MONDAY?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.