DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb.12, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, still not sure what I will do? We have so much snow here in Germany, I had it with that white stuff:eek: The dogs like it!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Thursday:eek: and workout!

Hi Belinda: What do you decide to do? I know I am so really for spring. I have enough of that white stuff!! hehe...

Have fun with your workout.

Hello to Amelia, Heidi and Karen.

Today I will go to the gym and check some of the classes their offer. I think I need to be out with people. Getting kind of depressed in this house by myself.

Maybe later KPC.

BBL
Jay:)

Good morning Jay, I haven't decited on anything yet! Not sure if I want to work out today:p I am tried, maybe I will take a rest day???:p:p Have fun in the gym, you will meet lots of people:D

Thank you.

Belinda, your body is telling you she needed to rest. I know you have been working really hard these past week. Great Job!!!:D;)
I am so happy for you. Wish I can be just like you. I get discourage quick.

Enjoy your rest day!!!;);)

Jay

Good morning everyone!

Today was Imax 2. I was not very energetic this morning so I did the workout on the 6" step instead of the 8". I burned 592 calories and felt like I could have "done more" by the end of it. (what I mean is, I didn't feel that challenged with the workout this time around) Weird.

I'm still plugging away on my 1RM's....

I too wish that spring would be here to stay - however I don't like the mud and all of it being tracked into our house by our dog! :mad:

I need to clean up my diet pronto as soon as I start STS. I've been doing really bad with it the last couple of weeks and it shows. I just keep getting those moments of weakness....

Morning girls!

Karen-I think I would die if i attempted Imax2 on anything other than the step platform:confused: Great Job girl,that workout is no joke!

Belinda-Yes,i would agree with Jay...take a rest day if your body is requesting one...that way you can kick butt in your workout tommorrow(like you always do;))

Jay-im just the opposite...i stay at home to workout to get away from people,lol. Im very shy and prefer to workout by myself:confused:. Ive thought about getting membership at a gym to kind of confuse my muscle's a bit...but im not sure if i can handle all the instructors and other people there getting in my 'space',lol. My workout time is 'me time'. I hope you have a good time and meet some nice people!!!!

Heidi-How is your DS feeling today? What workout did you do!

Today is 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels...its real tough:confused: bbl

Hi Amelia,

I just PM you. Hehe...we were posting at the same time.
Have fun with 30 Day Shred. I thought about buying some more dvd by Jillian. any suggestions? thank you.

Have fun!!!

Hello Heidi: I didn't know you DS is sick. Sending him a speedy recovery!!! What are your plans for today?
Have fun with what ever you do!!!

Time to hit the gym. Tell you all about it.

Jay

Hey Jay...i just got through pm'ing you back:p About Jillian....the only DVD i have by her is the 30 day shred, i heard it was kick a$$ so i had to get it. Im not really familar with her other ones. I thought about getting a yoga dvd by that other biggest loser instructor 'Bob'...he has a yoga dvd that is at walmart for like 10 bucks:eek:

ok,what do you guys think of my new quote.....:eek::eek::eek: Its so true...people have to many excuses to NOT workout. I love that about Jillian...she takes no crap from people:cool:

Last edited:
Workout is done...30day shred level one,then some compound weight work,then a 1mile run on the treadmill. Felt good to get that run in. I had my mp3 player plugged up to my treadmll and i was lol at the variety of music on there. I went from Marlyn manson(beautiful people) to micheal jackson(billie jean) to kenny chessney(summertime) then Motley Crue(kickstart my heart) :eek:

burned 400cals...later gators:cool:

Hi and Good Morning,

Belinda: I think you deserve a rest day! Take it and come back tomorrow all that much stronger! :)

Karen: Nice job on IMAX 2! I chickened out on this the other day!

Jay: That sounds like a great idea to go to the gym! Maybe you can buddy up with someone there to encourage each other! Have fun!

Amelia: DS is still home with that headache! His doc isn't in until tomorrow. I have an appointment for him early.
Nice job getting it done today! ;)

Today's workout so far:
Ifit treadmill run (pyramid)
35min 2.65mi 320 cals (according to my treadmill that is!) The program said that I burned over 400. Not sure which is correct.

Next is ABS! Then a stretch.

I have been working on getting the corporate taxes ready for the accountant. Also personal taxes. Too much to do!

I managed to get in a workout late last night too.

icycle #13 30min

Off to finish up and take a shower.
Take care and have a great day!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.