DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today! Maybe kickboxing? I am so tired the last few days:eek: Maybe adding my 1RM is kicking my butt:eek:

Nice workout yesterday, everyone!

Have a great day!

Hello Belinda,

How are you? I am back. Thank you for your prayer. My ex-MIL is doing okay. I am just so exhauted to do anything right now.

Have a wondeful workout. BBL
Hello to all that follow.

Oh...I noticed STS is here. WhooHoo....
I didn't order them. Maybe in the future.

Have Fun!!!

Jay:D

Last edited:
Welcome back, Jay! Glad your ex - MIL is doing better! You been through a lot, get some rest, ok! Take care, girl!:eek:

Today was Drill Max! I looked ahead last night to see how long this one was and thought I could get up earlier to complete it - but I was just too tired. I was able to complete all of it except for the last weight section. I burned 808 calories! (and was glad when it was over)

I think I hurt my shoulder last night doing one of the 1RM's. Its very tight and sore today. I hope it doesn't give me a headache.

The temps today are going to reach 60!! I guess we are going to set a record high - too bad I wasn't outside rather than inside at work. Blah.

I am getting anxious to start STS next week....Planning on taking before and after pictures after each month.

Morning!

Today is a dogwalk and then PLB. I don't have any water:mad: the pump to the well keeps shutting off so there has got to be a leak somewhere:mad::mad: DH will fix it as soon as he can find it. Meanwhile,my workout will have to wait...ain't no way im starting a workout without any water:confused:

I went over on my calories yesterday...don't feel good about that:( I just gave into my cravings:rolleyes: Oh well,today is another day,right?;)

hey to Belinda,Karen,Heidi and Jay(welcome back!!) ive gotta scoot! BB after my workout!

Hi girls,

I ended up doing a short workout! I did DM cardio blast 39 min. ,plus I did more 1RM!

Heidi** how are you UB feeling today? What are your plans for today?

Amelia, Great workout, girl! Glad your water is fixed!

Karen, wtg on DM! That one is tough!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.