"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" for Feb 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Yesterday I finished up Meso 1 :p Maybe I will take a recovery week this week? Haven't decited:rolleyes:

Heidi, welcome back! I am so glad your are back, girl! I missed you! Had you in my prayers the entire time! WTG, on your runs! That is amazing

Amelia, thanks for asking! My workout went well, except some down movements caused some problems. Went slower than Cathe, lol! Nice job with your workout.

Great job everyone and keep up the good work! BBL!

Hi Sherry and Karen!

Good Morning everyone!

Is it just me or are the weekends way too short??

Today I did Disc #4 - Chest, Shoulders, and Biceps.

Not much else to report. Back to work!

Morning to you all!

Belinda: How are you feeling today? So glad to hear things turned out ok. :) I too am glad to be getting back on track...to some degree that is. I have a housefull of people and
lots of distractions lately. I am trying to sneak in a workout here in there.

Karen: Great job on your workout today! Will you be feeling this one? ;) Which rotation are you following now?

I am still working on the FF Basic/Intermediate rotation. HAHA! I am really on only week two and have been trying to do this since about the beginning of January!

Hey to Amelia, Sherry and those that follow! Have an awesome day and workout. :)

BBS
Heidi

Oh...going for another run today and maybe get in some abs.

Heidi - I am doing the 3.5 month STS rotation with Shock Cardio. I need to get my eating in better check though so that I can reap all of the benefits!

Good morning...quick post here. Just finished 30min run interval on the TM, off to get some grocery's and hopefully get my hair trimmed,its been about 5months:confused:

BBL

Hello all!

Belinda's back - yeah! I'll need to read your posts. Did they find out what the problem was and are you on the path to recovery?

Karen - I agree, weekends are way too short.

Amelia - How's the hair? I need a trim and a color. Been holding off as long as I could.

Heidi - So glad to see you, too!

I went to bed last night and was asleep by 10:00. I was all prepped to wake up and get in a workout at 4:30. Then DS got sick, so . . . needless to say, he's better, and I'm trying it again. but I need to wait for the dryer to get done. Which goes back to why isn't there enough time on the weekends to get everything done?

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.