DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb.1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good mornig girls,

Sorry, for not posting last night! I did homework over the phone with my DS; he is taking German in collage. About time he is learning German, for crying out lout I am German!
Last night I did ended up doing Cardio Fusion premix 48 min., I burned 550 cal. The first 20 min. my legs were screaming! Today I will do abs and a few 1RM, that’s it!

Karen** how was MM yesterday! You will get a nice burn for sure! Hope you had a nice walk with DH and the dog yesterday! Send some of that heat wave my way, will you? I just took the dogs outside and it/s snowing again! WTG? I had enough of that stuff! I need sunshine, real soon!

Heidi ** what are your plans today? Have a good one, girl!

Amelia** good luck on your WI today, girl!

Have a great day and workout eveyone!

Morning!

Well,the scale is still saying a 6lb lost.I just can't believe it/don't trust the thing....its like it fell off over night? Anyhoot,what im really excited about is the 3 inches that I LOST:D Thats enough proof to me that im doing something right! I think its the jogging;) This month im following FF's rotation. Im excited to see the results i get next month!:eek::eek::eek:

Belinda-Great job with your workout yesterday!!!! How is everyone doing these days?

Hey to everybody...Today is PUB. Im going to try and really push myself with the heavier weights. BBL

Good morning Belinda and Amelia!

Today is a REST day for me. Surprisenly I don't really have any really bad DOMS from MM yesterday - I must not have pushed myself hard enough...Hmm...

Last night and just this morning I spent painting part of the basement ceiling - not exactly fun. I am trying to keep a positive attitude about it because once all of the work is done I can move my gym back down there. I really do hate home improvement projects some times.

Belinda great work on the calorie burn! I've never done the cardio fusion premix - is it fun??

Amelia - congrats on the 3 inches lost! Thats huge!

Well, I'm off to do some school work...blah...

Im back and PUB is done...it was fun! Hopefully I will have some nice doms tommorrow;):D

Karen-enjoy your rest day.....I like thinking about home improvement projects but not doing them,lol

Hey to everybody...have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.