Do what you want just get it done for Easter Sunday

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Easter,

DH and I are going to Brunch this morning! If the gym is open (which I doubt) we will go this afternoon.

Hi Heidi, please sent some of your nice weather my way! LOL! I am so sick of the cold! I wished you would lived near Atlanta too. I would love to meet you. Thank you! DH and I are very proud of Alesia! I am excited to spent some time with her until she goes to DC. Of course, I did my abs yesterday. I ended up doing the abs from 4DS!

Happy Ester! I will be back for persoanls!

Last edited:
HAPPY EASTER! :)

Belinda: Enjoy your day with DH! :)

Are you having rain today? I think your weather is like what I had here last week. Looks like it will be in the 50's until weds.

Rest day for me. Oh My hamstrings are tight!!!

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry! Have a great day!

BBS
Heidi

Last edited:
oops, i posted in the other thread:eek:

Today is a rest day for me, yesterday was supersets...it was fun, i really like that workout and wish she made more of them!

Hello to Everyone...Happy Easter!

Hi Amelia!

AWESOME JOB!

I like that one too. :)

Enjoy your rest day today!

Hello to all that follow!
BBS
Heidi

Good evening girls,

I also took a rest day today. DH and I went to Brunch today. Eating was good today.

Heidi, it was cloudy all day long and cold:confused: I hope the weather is changing real soon:rolleyes:

Amelia, SS are fun! How do you use Jillian Michale's 30 day Shred, No more trouble zones and Banish your fat Boost you Matabolism?

Hallo Karen and Sherry!

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.