DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 30, 2010

Good Morning

Not sure what workout im doing today? Its suppose to be a rest day but i don't 'feel' tired...maybe i will walk the dog or do some yoga? Or...i could watch a lifetime movie(have several recorded) and do nothing;)

Belinda-Have a great workout with STS.

Mom418-wtg on your workout yesterday. Awesome job on your food choices over the weekend! I had a good weekend too food wise - made some good choices yesterday, we went to burger king for supper and i planned ahead and ate within my calorie limits, i was real proud of myself when i left:)

Hello to Sherry,Allee,Heidi & Karen:)

Ugh! Its Monday! Back to work...sigh.

Today I did timesaver GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps + TF HiiT 20.

Hallo girls,

I am done with Meso 3, Week 2, Disc 28, Chest & Back. My chest is toast! I have to lower my weight for incline chest presses next week! That was heavy:rolleyes:By the 3rd set, I was like....I don't want to lift that BB up anymore:confused:

Warmup: 2 sets/12reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 47#
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 47#

Workout: 4sets/7reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/I can't believe I lifted that weight:rolleyes:
Barbell Rows - 80#

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 25#
One Arm Row - 28#

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80#/ the last set I had trouble getting it up. Note to myself; LOWER the weight next week:p:p
Barbell Deadlifts - 65#

Incline Chest Flyes - 25#
One Arm Horizontal Row - 28#

I never got my abs in yesterday, DH and I spent the day in Pilen, Czech Republic. It's only 60 min drive down there! We had a nice dinner in a cave, that was awesome. Food was wonderful!:p here is the website: www.chodovar.cz
http://www.chodovar.cz/id470en-silve...u-chodovar.htm here is a pic of the restaurant.

Karen - awesome job, on your workout this morning.

Amelia - you go,girl! Starting the week off right, lol! I should have taking a rest day, didn't feel like working out today. It's raining. Enjoy your rest day.

BBL!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Sorry for being MIA this weekend. DD had a soccer tournament. We're still putting DS's room back together, which included putting together and mounting shelves. Would go faster if I just did it myself, but it is his room. Also, ragweed playing havoc with my head, so feeling a bit less energetic.

Belinda - 80# presses?! My chet would be fried, too. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip yesterday.

Amelia - didyou try the rasberry walnut vinegrette yet? It's one of my faves. As for movies, DD and I are going through an Austen phase again.

Karen - nice weight work this a.m. is that TF long enough to give a calorie burn?

Heidi - nice job keeping up with wo's despite the busy house.

Allee - we all start off doing what we can with weights. Like others said, don't worry about not finishing the whole wo. You can easily up the weights using the wo's on BS and start to really feel it.

Kristine - can always use soup cans or bottles/jugs filled with water for weights. 25#'s is way to heavy for most UB weight work.

Break over,back to work. BBL to report my wo. Have a great day!

Walking the dog is about all I had the energy for. Very hot today in the plant and still 88 degrees at 9:00 at night. Will be this hot for a few days. I'm so not liking the heat.

Still eating very clean. Grilled Laura's Lean Burgers for dinner. Only 8g fat in 1/4# patty. Tasted ok, 'specially with a little seasoning. We usually eat turkey burgers, so a very nice change.

Off to decurd the cottage cheese for tomorrow's snack. See you all then.

Hallo girls,

Sherry - we understand! Check in, when you can. Our trip yesterday was wonderful. Sent some heat my way, ok! It's getting cold here, have the heater on since yesterday. Nice job, on that walk and clean eating today.

Heidi - must be busy? I know, you got your workout in today, lol! How is your sis doing?

Allee- what did you end up doing today?

Good night, sleep tight!

Kirstene - do you always workout before going to bed?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.