DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, maybe go to the gym?

I will be back to report my workout and maybe catch up on personals!

Have a great weekend and workout, everyone!

Hello belinda

Have fun with your workout today.

Off to my basic step as well....see you in a bit.

Hello to all and have a wonderful workout.

Allee

CCPP done:p I traved over 10 K, burned 788 cal. I am beat! Glad tomorrow is a rest day. I need it!

Allee, have fun with BS!;) BBL!

hi everybody,
this a busy weekend for everyone? anytime i go somewhere on the weekend its 'busy' haha.
i have no pain from LG yesterday. disapointed about that. seems like i can do a million squats before exaustion. i can do the buttmaster for hours no kidding. i guess i'm proud of how strong my legs always were. and now they are starting to look like legs less like triangles!
so what do you do to make the LB w/o harder? do squats holding wts? how much wt works for you? i was trying lunges and squats with heavier wts. 12,18, lunges. up to 30 for squats. i guess its hard, because my body can handle heavy but not my wrists. i have plates and adjustable small plate wts.
dont forget to post your forward motivation. whats your dream for yourself?
when i think big first thing i think of is me at 140-150 freshman/sophmore yr hs. dont know how realistic that is. i think i would be happy with a toned body maybe around 170-180. more importantly focusing on living life, staying fit, not food. be at peace with food. happy with myself. actually when i push myself exercising i am proud. if i keep up the training i could be as fit as hs or better.

Morning and Afternoon to all,

Belinda: Nice job on you cardio this morning! :)

Hello and welcome mom418! Awesome that you can handle heavy weights for lunges and squats. If it doesn't seem hard enough try either going heavier or adding reps. ;)

For me I absolutely dread lunges. ;) I can run for long distances without any troubles but
make me do lunges and my legs are giving out after 8 reps. :p

Hey Allee! How did your workout go? :)

Today was STS #7 Chest, shoulders and biceps. OH BOY I am already feeling it! I am also feeling my legs from those band exercises by STS #6 I did yesterday.

Hello Ameila, Sherry and Karen! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :)

I have a house full as usual. My son had many friends over last night and my DD is here with her BF. Also a regular house guest. ;) Yup I guess I am having a busy weekend too.

BBS
Heidi

Reply from yesterday's posts:

Karen: How's the legs today!? ;) Could you move this morning?

Belinda: Nice job on your weights! How are you doing with the 1RM? I have to keep updating my weights used. I wish when restarting these STS workouts it would re-calculate the 1RM according to where a person left off.

Amelia and Allee: I have to renew my subscription to CE because they no longer carry it at the store.

Allee: Like Amelia said...keep at it and you will be able to complete the whole workout soon! :) Your doing great!

BBS
Heidi

just finished LM step combo's, earlier I did manage to get in a 35min power walk with the doggie...she loves seeing me coming with the leash, its so cute!

@ the grocery store i got some new salad dressing, Raspberry walnut by Ken's i can't wait to try it later. Its like 60 cals for 2tbs, not bad!

Heidi-Im with ya, Lunges are high up on my dread factor...and for some reason i can't stand step slams either:confused:

Hello to everyone. Im glad my WO is done;) have a great day:)

Hi,

Thanks Heidi for the encouragment. I will do my best. Great workout. Are you able to move? hehe....guests over again? You have lot of patient. I usually have guests no longer than a fews hours. How is your sister doing? Warm wishes for her and you.

Belinda...wow super woman...great job. How are youfeeling? Sinuses/viruses okay? Hope you have a great night.

Kritina wonderful too. Don't know how you do it. I usually beat at 3# with 2 reps...

hello to sherry, amelia and karen...hope you have a nice saturday.

Always,
Allee

Oh...workout done. Basic step. Don't know how much I burn. I need to get a hrm.

Hi...amelia...nice job. Have a great one.

Allee

today i did a small amount lb moves experimenting with weight, elevating heels/toes. havent figured it all out yet, but its all a work in progress. bike about 20 min. and step about 10 min.10in. step. note about my bike-assume i use ankle wts. the resistance and all electronic parts are broken, so all i give is time and effort. i almost always do it vigorously, if not its not a w/o. and always ankle wts. otherwise it does nothing. unless my butt already hurts, i can do an 45/1 hour before i'm burning. its the kind with a flat seat. so when i post i did the bike for 2 hours, its not really impressive unless i did intervals of squats, jacks or something. i usually combine it with something else. or good to when i'm too tired to change.

i wanted to say, although i think everyone already knows, i dont tell you guys what i am used to doing to show off, its so you understand where i am. if i kept posting i did a vew squats before bed and that was all for the whole day, that wouldnt be enough. i'm home 99 % of the time. if anything i have too much time. i always have time, and if i didnt do it, its either because i was really sick or more often just didnt want to.
so what i need from this check in is people that understand what it takes to get that w/o done consistently, you all do. but also a kick in the rear if i'm not pushing myself. or just not exercising for more than 1 day, even 1 day is stretching it. i'm still forming this habit i need to do something everyday.
update on my weekend. we did a bowling bday party for ds he's 7. dad planned the whole thing and got off today. a sat. he's been working at this job 2 years. this is the first ever day off on the weekend. he always works weekends and sometimes some weekdays. normally, we just celebrate at home, watch a movie etc. or go to my MIL house. all the kids love being there and holidays too. so this was special for everyone. all my kids and their cousins and everyone had lots of fun. we also ate pizza and cake there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.