DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUG 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am glad I will do UB (D27) today, I forgot to mentioned I have major DOMS in my hamstring/booty :p I am walking like a duck. I think this are the worst DOMS I ever had my my butt:confused:

Have a great workout and day. Today is Friday:D Any plans this weekend? BBL!

Last edited:
Morning

Belinda-I haven't 'duck doms' in a very long time...nice job on your workout!

No doms for me this morning even though my inner thighs were sore most the day yesterday after my run

Today will be a full body workout. May do MM but first i will take the doggie for a nice long walk.

Hello to everyone out there...bbl

Good morning belinda and amelia....

Great job this morning. I need your help. Have no idea what to do with my workout. Really need help with eating as well....

Please help. Oh...I have basic step, low max, k p and c, butts and gutts and turbo jam....

Thanks in advance...

Hello to heidi, sherry, mom418 and karen.

Have a wonderful day.

Allee

Workout done, 47min power walk with Cassie, then i did MM timesaver and skipped the inner thigh's and leg presses with the band...my legs were tired, i barely made it through the squats and static lunges.:confused:

Allee- Here's what i do!:) For workouts i take at least one rest day a week (and sometimes two). 4-5 days of cardio,2-3 yoga workouts and i try to work all my muscle groups twice a week(making sure the rest them at least 24-48hours before working them again)

The eating part is the hardest for me. Right now im trying to lose weight so i will log everything i eat (you can go online and find a calorie calculator for an estimate of calories, and start there) I try to stick to that as close as i can. I try to eat clean but its not always the case :eek: The most improtant thing for me is to be easy on myself and listen to my body.

Here's one way of maybe rotating your workouts:

monday- LM + abbs
Tuesday-b&G's
Wednesday-turbo jam+abbs
Thursday-upper body weights
Friday-rest
Saturday-KPC
Sunday-Full body (maybe do 30mins of Leg's and glutes then 30mins of upper body weights)

Do you have fit tv? Most of cathe's workouts are on there or maybe invest in some more full body weight workouts.

Hope this helps

Morning to you all!

So Sorry I have MIA lately...just sooo much going on at work!

Today was the first workout I think I managed to get in!

WARM UP WITH STS #6 LEGS
ITREAD #27 DRILLS: mainly a walker. Highest speed 5.5 and hills at 10% at 4.0speed
STS #6 leg presses with band
firewalkers
calf raises
and then the bonus leg workout at the end
Extended stretch: BOY THIS FELT GOOD!

Off to shower and work.

Belinda: How are you feeling? I hope you are better! Have a great upper body workout!

Amelia: FANTASTIC ADVISE! :)
Great job on your workout this morning! If you have that extended stretch from STS it is a good one! It really gets those inner thighs stretched out good. :)

Allee: Amelia's rotation sounds great! If you can plan your meals ahead it makes it all that much easier. I use my crock-pot for making meals I can freeze for later use at lunch or quick dinners. Have you looked into some recipes from Clean-Eating Magazine? They have some great quick meals and don't take much time or cost a bundle to eat well. :)

My goal is to get a better schedule worked out so I can GET IT DONE! My son starts back at school next week and my mornings will be earlier so this should help.
I have noticed the greatest difference in my weight if I do interval training with at least 3 days of weights. Everyone is different in how their body responds but once you start
taking notes you can see what works and what doesn't.

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

Have a great workout and day!
BBS
Heidi

Hi,

Thanks Amelia and Heidi. It sounds really great. My question is do I have to complete the workout. I don't know if I can finish them. I usually die at 15minutes...hehe....

I will look into the food online.

Heidi...I hear you about work. I ve been so stress out at work...maybe workout will help.

Again thanks ladies. You are the best.

Warm wishes,
Allee

Oh...big hello to all...

Hi...
Thanks ladies....

Ah...so mad...my post is gone...

Well guess have to pst it again later....

Allee

Hi,

Thanks Amelia and Heidi. It sounds really great. My question is do I have to complete the workout. I don't know if I can finish them. I usually die at 15minutes...hehe....

I will look into the food online.

Heidi...I hear you about work. I ve been so stress out at work...maybe workout will help.

Again thanks ladies. You are the best.

Warm wishes,
Allee

Oh...big hello to all...

do as much as you can and over time you'll be able to finish:) there are days i can't hardly get in 25mins of anything...then days i can finish it all and clean up my house afterwards LOL,( wish every day was like that)

Heidi-I need to subscribe to clean eating mag. I keep forgetting too. They sell it at the local grocery store, guess i could pick up a copy there. About the stretching...i don't have STS but i do have some TBS from Cathe recorded (or is it stretch max that comes on fittv?) anyhoot, maybe i will do it later. I didn't stretch enough after my run yesterday:rolleyes: Awesome job on your leg workout!!! WTG

I am done with D27 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps). I don't feel my shoulder anymore, they are fried. And my butt still hurts:(

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Standing BB front presses/45#
BB curls/55#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB /37#

Seated lateral raises/ 14#
Incline curls on the bench/19#
Seated overhead extensions on arm /19#

Seated rear delts /18#
Seated Concentraion curls/20#
Cross body kickbacks/15#

Had a great workout.

I will be back with personals, have a good one!

I don't have too much time today - my mom and sis are here visiting. This morning I made a mistake - I did Disc 3 - Legs then I did Turbo Fire HiiT 20. I was absolutely spent by the end. I made the mistake of doing legs before the cardio and I really struggled with even being able to move after that leg work! sigh. I hope I can walk tomorrow....

great job getting your w/o in consistently.
sherry thats so great about the weight loss and working the exercise into your day. i guess my version of that is doing calf raises etc while washing dishes. we dont have a dishwasher so i do alot of dishes. if i'm wearing ankle wts all tnhe better.
Allee,
like amelia said just do what you can. even 10 min. a day is better than nothing. maybe theres a way you can sneak exercise into your day. doing intervals can help you get a quick w/o. even if its just walking outside, 1 min faster than normal, 2 min. reg speed, 1 fast again. just try to move more each day and make healthy choices. then you can build momentum from there. small successes turn into bigger ones.
been a little while since my checkin update. wed i didnt do another set of LB, but i did do some exercises before i went to sleep. squats, plies, crunches.
yesterday did nothing. spent alot of the morning on the phone w/ my mom. havent talked to her in awhile. we talk every few months. she lives in FL. i did take notes on the kpc w/o so i can do it on my own. and fell asleep listening to IOWL inside out weight loss. so the day wasnt completely lost. and i didnt eat a mountain of pancakes like i wanted to. was ds birthday, he wanted blue berry pancakes for dinner. i mostly ate pasta w/ veg and tomato sauce. a few small pancakes.
today i did L and G. i did it without weights. i used some wts last time, so this time i'm not burning very much yet. what does doms stand for again?
i'm ok with the occassional 'rest day' 1 day of not w/o didnt make me fat. its when its been 4 days without realizing it.or more.
mentally working in IOWL journal is exactly what i need. does anyone have experience with this? overeaters anonomous does similar mental hw i think.
my away motivation vanished after 30 lbs lost. now i have to figure out a specific towards motivation. not sure what it is yet. only on 2nd entry, so i have alot of work to do.

back to report i did legs and glutes again. when i did it earlier i didnt use wts and wasnt feeling the burn afterwards. so hoping i'll feel the burn tomorrow. we might have a bowling bday party- sshh its a secret. so i might not get a w/o in. and pizza and cake...and today i've been snacking. not out of control but more often than i needed. i did start having that 'uh oh' feeling while before the w/o tonight, it was good timing. now its gone.

what are your dreams? forward/toward motivations? this is a postive goal. do 10 military push ups. feel proud in a swim suit. fit in an air plane seat. run a mile in 9 min. positive, because our subconsious is like a little kid. we say no cake. they hear the word cake. we say no running in the halls...you get the idea. so instead say what we should do walking feet, eating more fruits and veggies.
in contrast away motivation is being so unhealthy we get heart desease, diabetes, not fitting into our clothes, feeling embarrassed in social situations...we cant just say ok i dont want to be that. or dont think about food.
so what are your positive long/short term goals?
i'm not sure what my vision of the new me is. i would like to run/walk in some races. i want to wear shorts above the knee, with muscle definition in my legs. i want to live life thinking about life. only thinking about food during the meal. get through a cathe w/o without modifying haha! that would be cool.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.