Do what you want, just get it done for Aug 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what cardio in on the rotation today, but whatever it is I will do it;)

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Morning girls, today is a run interval, probably a CC. I plan on going to the park to do it. I need to run by the store while im out too, before my run.

BBl

Good morning Amelia and Belinda,

Today I did C&W's Abs + Turbo Fire 55EZ. Now me and the pup are waiting for DH to get home from work so that I can take him to work with me for the morning before taking him to the airport. :(

Sherry - YAY on the weight loss!! How is work going? Are you going to school this fall?

Hello to Allee, Heidi, and Mom :)

Good morning Amelia, Karen and all who follows,

Amelia - enjoy your run later.

Karen - nice job, on C&W's Abs + Turbo Fire 55EZ this morning.

I ended up going for a run, the first 40 min I ran alone, than ran to the house picked up the dogs and ran anther 30 min. The dogs are tired and so am I:) My cal burn was 751 cal, not bad!

Big Hallo to Heidi, Sherry, Allee and mom418!

I need to clean the house than go grocery shopping. BBL!

my workout is done. Have no idea how far i went, guessing a little over 4miles but it was 46mins total, 470 calories burned. I did take three 30-45second breaks but ran the rest. I noticed towards the end of my run i had a hard time controlling my breathing...any tips from you runners out there?

Belinda-Karen, Awesome jobs on your workouts ladies!

Hello to Sherry, Heidi, Allee and Mom418(Kristin,right?)

ok, have a great day girls...

i think i'll try cathe's w/o for today with my kids. it has kickboxing, sometimes they like that. and dd may be a cathlete in training lol. she likes to do some of them with me too.
kristina,some call me kristi. most just call me hey you! or vanessa's mom haha.

i think i'll try cathe's w/o for today with my kids. it has kickboxing, sometimes they like that. and dd may be a cathlete in training lol. she likes to do some of them with me too.
kristina,some call me kristi. most just call me hey you! or vanessa's mom haha.

Kristina-have a great workout :)

saying hello

Hi ladies...

Sorry I've been missing these few days...too much works. People at work are stressing me out. Ahhhh!!!

Great job everyone....I hope to get in a workout tonight. Kpand c....

Have a great one...

Allee

Hi everyone!

So, I got on the scale again today just to make sure that it wasn't an anomolie a couple of days ago, and . . . I weighed exactly the same! Yeah! And TTOM kicked in which usually adds a couple of pounds of water, so I'm very happy. Also, since it's that time I'm craving chocolate, and decided that I did deserve some Ghiradelli brownies - which just came out of the oven. Now, I've said that I've been doing lots of walking, and I finally had to figure it out. It's about 1/3 mile walk from my desk to the inspection area. And I seem to be doing that walk about 5 times a day, which is about 3 miles of just walking. And I don't exactly stroll. So, the cardio plus really trying to focus on eating healthy is paying off. I think over the next few weeks, the hours will cut back a bit, so I should also be able to start some weight work. Just think what that could do, too! :D

Belinda - Not sure I have it in me for a run, but definitely taking the dog for a walk after dinner. Doing laundry instead of cleaning, and as for grocery shopping . . . another day! How's your sinuses? Getting better this time?

Amelia - Take a longer break in between, like a minute or even 1-1/2.. If you are just starting to run again, you might not have the endurance. Running taxes the body differently than other cardio. Also, concentrate on your breathing. I usually do in - 2 paces, out - 2 paces. If I've having trouble, then I need to slow down. Hope that helps.

Karen - Not starting classes yet. Need to get some paperwork through. If I can start late with a mini-session, then I guess I'll be starting right before the holidays (ooh - maybe not such a good idea.)

Kristina - It is fun when the kids try to do it with you. 'Course, my DD would stop about 10 minutes in. She even calls the "trainers" on Wii Fit Cathe and Tony.

Allee - I can commiserate with you on work stress. I know it all too well. And a short workout is better than none. (that's why BS and LIS are so popular with me - and I don't have to think much when I do them)

Heidi - Hi! Hope your sister is doing better now that she's out of the hospital. Thinking of you.

Ok, off to switch laundry, throw something together for dinner, and try to put a bit more of DS's room back together.

Good evening,

Kristina - hope you had fun with your KC wo today.

Allee - hope you get your workout in today.

Sherry - yeah, your hard work is paying off! That's fantasic, girl! I say those Ghiradelli Bronies mixes in our commissary today, I may have to pick same up. No my sinus isn't getting any better, I am done (took antibiotics for 17 days). I have an appointment on Aug 31 with the ENT in Regensburg and another on Sep 15 in Landstuhl (militray hospital).

Heidi - where are you??? Hope all is well! How is your sis doing?

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.