Do what you want, just get it done for Aug, 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I need to do cardio, my rotations call for MMA Boxing:confused: I feel like doing something else? Not sure what yet?

My son is leaving next week:( I can't believe 2 month are almost over? We are planning on taking off Friday/or Saturday for a few days. I will not start us off, I will let you know Friday:eek:

Happy Hump day and workout!

Good Morning

Today is 4ds Legs then a cardio, not sure what yet. I may walk the dog then come home and do legs.

Belinda{{{Hugs}}} sorry your son is leaving so soon. Time flys when your having fun:( Have a great workout today!

Hello to everyone that follows...I will BBL to report my workout

Good morning Amelia and all who follows,

Amelia - enjoy your workout today. Thanks for the hugs! Time really flies.

I ended up doing HiiT 30/30 + MMA Boxing. I was one sweaty mess. I will try to be back later.

Keep working hard, ladies. Those pounds are coming off:eek:

Good morning girls!

Today I did Supersets premix Group A + Turbo Fire 30. I had the music pumped up this morning to drown out Chalenes voice and just got really into the music. I hate to sound like a broken record - but I LOVE these workouts!

Hello to Amelia, Belinda, Sherry, and Heidi

Hi everyone!

Quick post because it's late. Took the dog for a walk, no running, because it's too hot and humid. Then moved furniture in DS's room - that counts for weight work. He and I finally came to an understanding of what it means to have a clean floor. And today was a better day at xc, so probably helped take the edge off both of us.

Belinda - Off to see more castles and ruins? I agree - his visit has gone by very fast - and he's not even visiting me!

Karen - So nice that you are enjoying the workouts - that's a significant part why you keep doing it. Keep on raving all you want.

Amelia - How's school going so far? Thinking of transitioning to STS at the end of the month (Fit Belinda making me feel guilty for not having the courage to start) to get that heavier parts workout in. Do you have it and want to start?

Hi Heidi! Still want to know about the ice cream.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.