Do what you want just get it done for April 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today?

How do you train for a 10 miler (or 16 K)? Never ran a race or that far:confused: I don't have a clue on how to train?

Happy Friday!

Just a quick check in! Went for a 3 mile run + 1 mile walk with DH! My weight is still going down:eek::p keep going down, baby:p:p so far I lost 10 lb since starting M3. I still keep tracking until Sunday! I have 2 pieces of chocolate every day since a month now, I don't get it?

I will be back later to catch up on personals!

Belinda - WHen I trained with my DH we basically just increased the runs everytime we ran. It helped build up the endurance for running for long periods of time. My DH ran in a ultra marathon (32 miles) - he is a much better runner than I am!

Today was Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps. The weights I was lifting were heavy! (for me) Its no wonder my DH calls me a meathead. :eek:

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Heidi!

Morning girls

I feel about three inches high this morning,argh...ARGH! I keep yo-yoing with my diet plan...just can't seem to stay focused lately:( and i feel even worse when I don't workout:confused: What i really need is a good swift HARD kick in the BUTT!!!:mad: I know better than this crap....

so with that said,I plan on doing something today...i may go ahead and just do cardio until i start that new rotation monday. (FF's getting ready for summer 07, i think its called)

ok,bbl with personals and to report my workout~!

Amelia - I know what you mean about the kick in the butt! This month I have a "do not eat" list and I gave my DH permission to punch me if I falter. I know it sounds weird -but it truely does keep me in line for the most part. :rolleyes:

Back with personals!

Heidi, have a great workout today.

Sherry, nice job on the 40/20 yesterday. If I don't get in the Army 10 miler, I will do anther race here on base. The problem with DH, he is never home for this kinda things.:confused:

Karen, whatever works, right? Thanks for the advice! Have you done a race yet?

Amelia, Debbie (FF) is gonna post another new "Getting ready for Summer" rotation on Sunday. I think I will do that one on Monday instead for the March roation. Hang in there! You are doing great!

Have a great day, everyone!

workout done, decided on 4ds LIS..it was really fun, love the music in that one!

Before my workout i took the kiddies to walmart to get a small pool, there out there in it right now...so cute. I remember being a kid and getting into those (heck i do it now:p)

Karen-lol,meathead! Good job on your workout. Im not sure a list of things would work...there are too many things I like. Maybe a list of things i can only eat would work better:confused:

Belinda-Oh YAY, FF is posting a new getting ready for summer...i hope there is a generic breakdown of it because im sure the new serious will be in there:confused: I will definitely check it out!

hello to Sherry and Heidi:)

ok, later gators:cool:

Ooo - FF is making a new rotation? I love her rotations! I can't wait to finish up STS so that I can do more of my oldies. :)

I made over my blog. I know I never shared it with anyone before - but because of my struggles to stay on track I have done a make-over on it and hope to stay motivated by being more accountable for what I am doing and eating in public! :rolleyes: My sister and I blog on a different page to each other - but she goes off track more than I do and it tends to bring me down. I want to share recipes that I try and also different fitness sites and information I find too. So, if you want to - check it out. :)

Amelia - Is it really warm enough by you to be in a pool? I am so jealous!

Belinda - My DH and I took part in a trail running series that was all over the state of Wisconsin a few years ago. I usually did the 5K's - DH did the 10K's. In between that Dh was training for his ultra so he would make me go along with him - so I was running half marathons frequently at that time. Weird thing is - since DH's ultra he hasn't been able to run. I think it was so painful for him that he is turned off by it. :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.