DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

DH wants to go to the gym again today:confused: I am super tired, I will see! We also need to take the dogs to the vet, they need their shots! Today gonna be busy!

Have a great workout and day everyone! BBL!

Good Morning

I never did workout yesterday, i think i was still recovering from monday adventure:confused:. Today will be a cardio + yoga. If i feel good i will do some weights from 4ds too...

I talked to my walking partner yesterday and she wants to start walking next week(when the kids go back to school) so maybe we can start up that again. I really enjoyed it! :)

bbl

Good Morning,

Last night we got a good heavy rain. It woke me from my slumber for a little bit, but fortunately I was tired enough to go back to sleep. DH and I have both had headaches the last two days so we have been more than happy to go to bed early. Last night I did finally get some decent sleep. I managed to get up and do the first Plyo Legs workout from Meso 3.

Amelia - I didn't work out yesterday either. After voting and going to the grocery store I was just not going to get a workout in.

Belinda - Have fun with your busy day you have planned!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

Good Morning!

Belinda: Take it easy at the gym sounds like you need a rest day. :)

Amelia: Oh that sounds fun to have a walking partner. This way you can keep eachother
accountable. :)
Enjoy your workout today.

Karen: Nice job on the plyo legs workout this morning. Are you feeling better today? It seems like your DH and you are having a lot of headaches lately. Is something going on?
allergies maybe?
I hope you both are doing better today. Have a great day!

5K training workout this morning.
2.25miles.

Yesterday was super busy! So I guess it will be my rest day for the rest of the week. ;)

Hello to Sherry and all that follow! Have a good workout and day!
BBS
Heidi

Last edited:
My workout is done, decided on low impact step then 30minutes of yoga. It was a good workout considering my kids were in the room:confused:

Karen-Sorry you guys have been suffering from headaches. My DH has had a lot of headaches to lately, i think its the pollen?

Heidi-Nice job on your 5k training workout!

Hello to Sherry and Belinda

have a good day girls:)

Good evening.

PLB done. Why we ever decided to put the workout area in the basement is currently beyond me. Coming back up was a chore enough.

Belinda - I do like the HiiT's. I don't mind the jumping. So far the knees have been holding out. And it gets my heart rate up just fine. I do better with something like this than straight running.

Amelia - I like LIS. It's a good workout when I want to burn some calories and turn my mind off since I can do it on autopilot.

Karen - It probably is stuff in the air causing the headaches. Did getting your workout done this a.m. help start off the day any better?

Heidi - Nice run. I'll get back up to that mileage shortly.

Now straight to bed (crawling up the stairs to get there!) See you tomorrow.

Good evening girls,

I neve got a workout in today. By the time I came home, I was starving:( My legs are sore today, must the all those hills I did on the TM!

Heidi, ^^^5's on your 5k training workout;)

Karen, must the the weather! Hope your headache is going away soon.

Amalia, nic job on LIC! Haven't done that one in so long.

Sherry, LOL! Awesome job on PUB!

Have a great evening! I will be back in the morning@

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.