Do what you want just get it done for April 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I have no time for personals right now, will try to came back later;)

Yesterday after lunch, I did walked my dogs for 45 min! DH and I wanted to go to the gym at night, since it was a German Holiday the gym closed at 8 pm. DH didn't come home until 7 PM:confused: So we ended up walking the dogs for 1 1/2 hour in the evening.

Today we will go to the gym this afternoon. I also plan on doing Stott Pilates Core Balance, had the DVD for years never done it. Looks pretty good.

After lunch I have an hair appointment! Off to get busy! See you later!

Good morning girls,

I am done with my abs, dog walk and hair cut! My ipod is charging, I will go to the gym shortly. I liked the Scott Pilates Ab dvd(50min), it wasn't the same ab wo you see in other dvd's.

I will be back with personals later.

Belinda - Good job on the pilates and the walk with the dogs last night!

I did not sleep very well again last night so there was no AM workout for me. I will try to get in some cardio later tonight...

Sherry - Great work with PUB yesterday!

Hello to Heidi and Amelia!

Morning

Today is a long cardio, not sure what yet. I printed out a rotation by FF but i can't start it until tomorrow since the first day is upperbody and i just did biceps & back yesterday:rolleyes:

Yesterday wasn't very fun:( we had a flat tire on the express way, i forgot my cell phone @ home. To make a long story short DOT patrol came and gave me a ride to meet my mom and i was able to get another tire. We were late getting to the game and couldn't find anywhere to park...when we finally did it was a good walking distance away:( I was glad when we got home last night...really sucks!

I will bbl with personals...ive got to meet my mom shortly to pick up the kids.

Hallo,

I am back from the gym:rolleyes: My legs are like jello! All I wanted to do in the gym was an easy run on the TM and listen to my music:confused: I used my MP3 player, with had some iTread on it! I ended up doing iTread Set 13, that was a lot of fun with one 12% and one 10% hill climb:rolleyes: I didn't feel my legs at that point! I traveled almost 5 miles (short run, hah?) and burned 590 cal.

Off to the shower and eat some dinner! BBL!

Hi girls,
\
Back with personals!

Amelia, glad your Easter turned out nice too! Nice job, on your workout yesterday. You always can add a few more weeks to your rotation if you like it. Sorry about the tire yesterda, good thing worked out.

Karen, I had a coffee last Saturday at night (went out for dinner with friends), big mistake. I was up all night long. The funny part is, I know coffee does it to me and I still drank it! Are you not seeing results with STS? Glad you had a nice Easter with your in-laws. Tell the in-laws to mind their own business. Sorry, you are not getting enough sleep these day. I had a glass of wine last night, slept like a baby.

Thanks Heidi! awesome job with your runnervals and Stretch Max yesterday. Love the bands in that one too.

Sherry, nice going with PUB yesterday.

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace][/FONT]​

Hi everyone!

Workout done - HiiT 30/30. I still want to try to go for a 1 mile run tonight (yes, only a mile), but that will need to be after dinner.

Keeping me eating really clean - protein shake for breakfast as I run out the door, de-curded cottage cheese with yogurt for snack, whole wheat pasta with turkey meatballs for lunch and side of broccoli, and almonds for a snack. Dinner will be chicken and veggies. Yes, I can do this (only 82 more days of BFl to go!)

Belinda - Great run today! And great calorie burn! Sounds like you had more fun than you planned on your "short" run.

Amelia - Oh, so sorry about the game yesterday. That's supposed to be a day of fun, not exasperation. Did you get your cardio in yet? Maybe you can join me on the run this evening. And thanks for your words of encouragement.

Karen - Yes, PUB worked me last night. By the time I got to the planks and pikes, my arms were shaking something fierce. Had to get off the ball because I was afraid I was heading for a face plant!

Heidi - Hope you got a workout in today. What book are you reading now? I've got the last two books in the Outlander series just waiting to be read, but I'm trying to catch up on scrapbooking, too.

Off to finish getting dinner ready. Hope you all enjoy your evening.

Dog and I are back from out 1 mile run. Rather impressed that it was mostly a run. I'm sure HiiT warmed me up for it.

Now off to get ready for bed. See you tomorrow.

Good evening Sherry,

WTG, on your workouts and eating today! How are you liking the new workouts? I am not that crazy about the HiiT's workouts, to much jumping for me and not a lot of cal burn either:confused:

Hope you all have a great night sleep! See you all nice realxed in the morning. Good night, eveyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.