DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for April 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I had a great time with my sisters. The weather was in the 60's, couldn't ask for more Yesterday we took the dogs (we took the dogs with us)for a long 1 1/2 hour walk.

I am still not feeling better, my nose is keeping me up from 1:30 a.m to 5;30 a.m, every night, same crap!I haven't slept through the night in over a week. I still can't breath through my nose. If it isn't my stuffy nose that keeps me up at night, it's my try mouth! WTH! So I drink lots of water, which keeps running to the bathroom half the night. I am taking meds since Thursday, today is Monday. To top things off my throat is hurting now; hope it's not anther infection I will go to an ENT doctor today, I am tired playing around. I wanna run so badly, I miss it. I have one more week left, with meso 1 (I am doing the 6 month rotation) than I get a recovery week. If I stop now, I have to start meso 1 from the beginning again. I don't wanna do that I really would like to finish meso 1.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Last edited:
Morning girls

How is everyone this monring!

Belinda-Hopefully the doctor can help your cold today...great job with the dog walk yesterday,im glad to hear you had fun at your sisters. I hope you feel better soon...sending you healing vibes.

Hey to Steph,Heidi,Jay and Karen.

Today is LIS on one set of risers(love how its lowimpact,but still gets my hr up) and i will also do c&w abbs. bbl

Hello and Good morning to you all,

Belinda: Get well soon!

Amelia: How are you feeling today? Enjoy your workout!

Work as usual here. DS is home with a similar cold. Today is also his BD! He really is sick with a fever so it isn't that he is trying to stay home because it is his BD. ;)

Kind of tired today so I am not sure what workout I will be doing. It is a rest day from running so I will do an upper workout of some sort.

Hello to Jay, Karen and Steph!

Have a good one!
Heidi

I was reading yesterdays posts and the advise about the races was funny - especially the part about going to the bathroom close to start time! My DH and I did a off road series of races a few years ago. (he did the 10k, I did the 5ks) Every time (it never failed) that I would need to use the bathroom a few times before the race. Your right though - as soon as you start running your nerves kind of relax. ahhh.....Ameilia - was your race this weekend?

Today was disc 19. I'm still shaking. I've discovered that I have a weak right side as well. Its kind of annoying. My right tricep was not having some of those weights I was supposed to use. sigh.

workout done...burned 400cals.

Karen-Great job with disc 19, i have a week left side...it does get annoying. My week is april 11th,this upcoming weekend. I will take you guys advice and got the bathroom before the race.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.