Do what you want just get it done for April 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is my recovery week! I will do something not sure what yet?

Hope you all had a great Easter! MIne was very relaxing;)

I will be back later!

Have a great Monday.

Good Morning,

Its opening day for the baseball season and we will be there:eek::eek::eek: The kids are spending the night with there mawmaw(my mom) so its just DH and I! Im so excited, this is the first time we have ever been to opening day...GO BRAVES!

Today's plan is too walk the dog for thirty minutes then do something else, not sure if it will be weights or treadmill:confused:. I need to go find me another rotation..i liked the last one ~ might repeat it:D

Easter went well yesterday, little tot had some temper tantrums but that was expected with her being 2:)confused:)

Belinda-Glad to hear you had a nice relaxing Easter, enjoy your rest week.

Last edited:
*yawn*

I did not sleep well at all last night. I guess that is what I get for having a pepsi a hour before going to bed. grrr :mad: Due to my stupidity I was not able to get up this morning to start Meso 3. Hopefully I will have the energy and time to do it tonight - otherwise I will start it tomorrow. I plan on doing both the plyo and the squat rack option - I need to blast my lower body for summer. :) I am really losing steam on the whole STS thing - I am anxious to try one of Cathes newer rotations....sigh.

Easter was ok here. Went to DH's parents house thursday-sunday. I was ready to come home by Saturday. I was getting tired of being hassled over when we were going to start having kids. :mad:

Belinda - Enjoy your rest week!

Amelia - Have fun at opening day! I hope the weather is nice there!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

dog walk + 4ds back & biceps done! Think i will do 4ds weights this week...

Karen-Sorry your inlaws are giving you a hard time about having kids. Have a good workout today

Hello to you all,

runnervals #1.0 this morning with Stretch Max #3. LOVE THOSE BAND STRETCHES!

Hey Belinda: Enjoy your rest day! You did awesome finishing STS!

Amelia: Nice job on the 4DS upper and pooch walk. ;) Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hey Karen: Oh that is very annoying...you are the only one who knows when you are ready to take it to the next step.
Have fun tomorrow with your lower end blast workout! HEHE! Have a good day!

Hello to Sherry! Hope your doing well.

Off and running errands.
Heidi

Last edited:
Boy was I NOT feeling good this afternoon. THat lack of sleep caught up with me majorly. I didn't think I would make it through the last few hours of work. Of course as soon as I got off of work and got some fresh air I was feeling a little better. I got home and DH had sleep/headache issues too. :( That did give me an excuse to get my workout in though. I didn't feel too hot going into it, but was much better by the time I finished. I did the first disc of meso 3. I was kind of bored in the beginning with the longer breaks - but half way through I was welcoming those rests!

Now its time to unwind and hopefully get relaxed enough to get some sleep tonight!

Hi everyone!

Tonight I did PUB. Now sitting down for black bean burgers. Can't chat long.

Workout felt good. Looking forward to the DOMS tomorrow.

Hey Karen and Sherry! Great job getting it done today! :)

Karen: I always feel sluggish starting off but once I start I want to finish. Awesome job!
Enjoy your evening unwinding and I hope you sleep well. :)

Sherry: Great job! I just love those DOMS from PUB! :) Enjoy your dinner and evening!

Headed for my book! Have a great evening everyone!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.