DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 30, 2010

Good Morning to you all!

Belinda: Have a great workout at the gym today!

Today is another moving workout for me. I am moving my brother this afternoon and haven't quite recovered from helping my daughter on weds.
Just feeling pretty exhausted lately. I can't even remember my last workout!

I will have a day off tomorrow and then move my son on Sunday back home. After that it is hopefully clear sailing and back on track for me!!!

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry! Have a great workout and day!

BBL
Heidi

Hey girls,

I didn't had time to post my workout this morning, had to go to my ENT doctor. I couldn't take the pain in my ears anymore:mad: I have an infection in both ears, left side is really painful:confused: and on top I have a sinus infection. At least I can hear again:) I have to go back on Thursday!

I ended up doing CCV5, on the TM:eek: I forgot this one had a lot of sprints!

Poor Heidi:( I feel for you, that's a lot of moving, girl! Please, get some rest! Oh btw! Moving counts as a workout;)

Hallo Sherry, Amelia, Allee and Karen!

I have to clean house, BBL!

Belinda - Another ear infection? What is going on with that??

Heidi - Why do you have so many people to move right now?? Moving definately counts as a workout - especially on the back! ouch. :confused:

So tired this morning - but I got up anyway and did Low Max. Debbie must have had a evil laugh when she put Low Max on the rotation right after a leg workout the day before. My legs are already sore from yesterday and Low Max did not help this morning with the pain! :rolleyes: Sad to say that I only did it on the 6" instead of the usual 8". I felt like a wimp since Cathe actually had hers on the 8" and normally she is always at the 6". Oh well.... :eek: My legs just too sore and I was still slightly asleep at that point.

Hey to Amelia and Sherry!

OOOOOh! Darn Belinda! Again with those darn ear infections! Get well soon!

Hey Karen! Awesome job getting it done this morning even though you weren't feeling
up to snuff. ;) Oh that is EVIL! HAHA! Easy stretching is in order for sure!

I guess my kids decided it was time for a change and then my brother had to move as well. Talk about timing! Couldn't they have spread it out a little for me and my DH? ;)

One down two more to go!

I like you just did it even being tired and spacey..
Just finished Body Fusion
Great sweaty workout and I actually feel better for it. ;)
51.07min AVG HR: 148 and burned 668 cals. Used 5# wts and lost 1#! HAHA! I know...it is mostly sweat I am sure...but hey I will take what I can get at this point. HEHE!

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Amelia: I am keeping my fingers crossed for that new job! Good Luck!

Off to shower and work. Then off to my brothers this afternoon.
BBL
Heidi
Have a good one! :)

Hey girls, another no motivation day but i made myself do 4ds HIS and it was a blast! Really love the music in that one. I recorded Stepblast(had it one time but sold it) so i may do that one this weekend. Tomorrow is legs and yoga!

My DD is home today, i took her to the doctor because she was complaining of a sore throat & she had a slight fever. Sure enough she has strep throat. Poor thing. I took her to mcdonalds afterwords and she loved it...i wanted something there (and was VERY hungry) but skipped it and made me a sandwich. Its little victories like that-that make me proud of myself :D

Heidi-Nice job on Bodyfusion..i need to get that one, its really fun.

Hello to Everyone..i will catch up with everyone tomorrow. No word on the job yet.

Hey Amelia! Nice job on your workout today! I have to hand it to you on getting those moves done on that one...I still haven't figured it out! HAHA! Guess I get confused to easily and give up.
Oh sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she feels better soon!
Nice job on the eating clean too! :)

I am planning on Basic Step early tomorrow morning. :) I am back to the 12 week rotation from Cathe.
TRY TRY AGAIN right? ;)

Off to move my brother soon. Just waiting on my DH and DS to come home from work.

Have a great afternoon everyone!
Heidi

Hi everyone!

Don't know where the time went yesterday. After shuttling everyone around and helping DD with homework, it was suddenly after 9:00 and I had no energy for a workout. Now, I have a few minutes between track and soccer practice, so stopping by. It's 80 degrees and sunny at the moment, and I so want to go for a run. Hopefully the rain (which is starting this evening) holds off until I can go.

Belinda - Now an ear infection. You poor thing. Between you and your pup, I hope you both are feeling better soon.

Heidi - I think helping people move is workout enough. I love Body Fusion, and always forget what a great calorie burn I get when I do it. Which 12 week rotation will you be doing?

Karen - 6" is not for wimps! (note: I've sometimes dropped my down to 4" after an especially hard leg workout) LowMax might just be what I need, too, but maybe tomorrow if I can get that run in tonight.

Amelia - Great job on your sandwich victory! Yes, you do need to get Body Fusion - I'm sure it's just one of many on your list.

Time to get DD in gear to head out the door. Hope to stop by later after I get a chance to sweat.

Good evening,

I can't believe I have anther ear infection.:confused: I can't have water, sweat get in my ears.Funges crows in my inner ear(my ear canal is shaped funny), which causes bacteria to crow in my ear canal(water, sweat) I end up with an ear infection. The ENT thinks it will take about 8 weeks for it to completly heal:confused: He doens't want me to take antibiotic, which in my case causes me to have more funges crow. Since I had my sinus surgery I have ear infections, I had to take lost of antibiotic, the infection wasn't going away after my sinus surgery :confused: Than I had to take cortizone for month after the antibiotic didn't work! The doc told only a few people develop an fungus infection after being so long on codizone/antibiotics:mad: I have to take drops starting tomorrow, wich will kill the fungus. He told me it will burn the crap out of my ear:confused: I also have to take some natural meds for my sinus.

Sherry, hope you got your run in today,

Heidi, holy smokes nice cal burn on BF;) Cathe's 12 weeks rotation is great, good for you.

Karen, I always use a 6" step. No you are not a wimp:p

Amelia, nice job with 4DS HIS! Love that one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.