DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today I start W3 of my rotation. I will do Meso 2, Disc 18, Back & Biceps:D

I will be back to report my workout! Happy Monday!

Morning, im still debating on what today's workout will be. I was real proud of myself at the b-day party yesterday...i manage to avoid the cake and all the higher calorie food sitting around. It felt good to have control:)

I plan on getting in a workout this morning, kinda looking forward to it after taking 3 days off. I may do that LIC cardio premix! Its pretty fun.

Belinda-Work those back and biceps girl!

Hello to everyone that follows:)

I know all of you will be disappointed with me - but I'm quitting STS. This was going to be my last week of Meso 3 - but I just do not have the motivation to continue on with it. It has been boring me to death and I feel like I would be wasting this week and the next as a recovery week when I could be doing something I want to do. I know, excuses, excuses...but its what I've decided to do. Today I started FitnessFreaks get ready for summer 2010 rotation. (It was between that one and her 2008 leg blast workout - might do that one next). So today I did the All Step Premix of SJP & the Timesaver Step Premix of C&W's. Had a wonderful workout.

I was up by my parents this weekend and got in Squeeze Stronger as well as Illaria's Power Strike 5, and MMA Boxing. On top of those I did about 6 hours of picking stones! My neck, shoulders and back are very sore...

Oh yeah - today is my 30th Birthday!!! :eek:

Hello to Sherry, Heidi, Belinda, and Amelia!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KAREN! :)

Belinda: Have a great workout. It turned in to a rest day for me because life was too busy here with family. ;) I hope you had a great day yesterday too. I will have to check yesterdays post to see if you went for that run. ;)

Amelia: Way to go on the self control!!! :) Have fun with LIC premix!

Karen: Great job on those workouts this weekend! What is picking stones? Stones out of the garden? HEHE
Sounds like you need a mix up on the workouts. Maybe change up this week and then do that last week of Meso 3 next? It's all good however you do it just getting it done is what counts.

Speaking of getting it done....
Today is a 40 minute run and abs. I better get moving!

Hello to Sherry and all that follow!

BBS
Heidi

Hallo ladies.

I am done with my workout, I went heavier than I did the first time around! I also did Ab Hits "PS back" 10-5 min. I got a nice burn in my abs!

Sorry, I have no time for personals! I have to visit a friend in the hopital. I hate going there:confused:

I will be back later!

Hello
I guess today will be another rest day. Feeling kinda sick to my stomach so that is that.
Hopefully it is just a one day bug. :(

Belinda: Great job on your workout and going heavier! :) I hope your friend gets well soon. I am sure they will be happy to have a visit from a friend. :)

Hope you all had a good day.

BBT
Heidi

Good morning,

Happy Birthday, Karen!

After dinner DH and I took the dogs for a long walk, never got my walk in during the day. DH didn't see me in over 3 weeks, he was amazed the way I look:p He said I look so tiny and tight:p:eek: I was so happy to hear him saying that! Yeah, finally. The last few day's I am getting a lot of nice compliments from friends that I see shopping in the PX/ commissary. One lady said on Sunday, everytime I see you, you getting smaller and smaller:p:eek:Finally my hard work is paying off!

Heidi, so sorry you are not feeling well today. Hope it's only a 24 hour thing. ((HUGS)))

Karen, sounds like you are burned out on STS! How many rounds have you done so far? That's a great rotation your are starting, enjoy.

Amelia, fantastic job not eating the cake! It made me sick just looking at the crap at the BBQ, my food was much healvier;) Nice job with LIC today.

Sherry, was today your rest day?

I am getting ready for my long run! Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.