DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

The sun is out, I feel like going for a nice run:p Altough it's my rest day? I should give my legs a break, we will see;)

Happy weekend, everyone!

Hello and Good morning to you all!

Belinda: I am standing next to the back door and thinking the same thing! Oh my upper is sore from yesterday! Mostly my forearms and still feeling those ABS!
We are suppose to get rain today through tues. I guess. :( So I better head out before I can't. :) Or maybe I should say WON'T! HAHA!

Have a great run if you decide to go Belinda!

Hello to Amelia, Sherry and Karen!

Back to my coffee. ;)
BBS
Heidi

Im not sure what im doing today, may take another rest day. I'm really trying to focus on my diet right now. I haven't worked out since Friday...just have no motivation,guess the job loss has still got me down. I don't want to come on here and whine about it anymore.:confused:

We had some really bad storms come through here yesterday. I was up until 2:30 watching the news..all the bad storms were north of us,thank goodness...i hope no one was hurt.

Were going to Niece's b-day party this evening. She is 2 (terrible 2's,LOL) I will have to avoid all the goodies there. There grilling out chicken breast so at least i know i can eat that. And absolutely no cake for me!!!

I will try and check in with more workouts soon:) Hugs to everyone!

Hi everyone!

Yes, I took a rest day yesterday. My legs were so tight from Friday evening's Hiit workout, they just didn't have any juice.

Today I went for a run in between the rain. My legs felt really heavy today, so wasn't nearly as good as I would have liked.

Belinda - Enjoy the sunshine! Did you decide to run?

Heidi - What about you? Dodging the raindrops on your run?

Amelia - Are you logging your food again? I need to start. I'm working out more, but not much change on the scale. And, more (((hugs))).

Hi to Karen.

Here's one of the BL recipes that we've liked - easy to make ahead of time and warm up for breakfasts.

Have a great rest of the day and see you tomorrow.

Baked Eggs in Savory Turkey Cups

6 oz. very thinly sliced deli turkey
¾ cup salsa or grilled vegetables
18 large egg whites
2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
2 tbsp. grated low-fat cheddar cheese

Preheat the oven to 400 F. Lightly coat each cup of a standard size nonstick muffing pan with olive oil cooking spray.

Line each muffin cup with ½ oz. of the turkey. There will probably be a little excess extending from the top of each cup. Spoon 1 tbsp. of salsa or vegetables into each cup.

Measure 3 tbsp of the egg whites into each muffin cup.

Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the eggs are puffed and the center is set. Carefully remove the baked eggs from the pan and place 2 egg cups on each serving plate. Garnish with cilantro and cheese.

Makes 6 serving.

Per serving:
70 calories
12 g protein
2 g carbohydrates
1 g fat
20 mg cholesterol
1 g fiber
220 mg sodium

Good evening

I never got that run in:eek: After I came home from a little shopping, my upstairs neighbor told me they having a BBQ around 3 PM and ask me to join them, which I did:p I had so much fun. Didn't get in until 9 PM. I brought Talapia for me and a big bowl of nice Boston/tomatoes/fata chesse salad, made my own dressing. My eating was really good:eek:

DH is on his way home, he sould be here any time soon;)

Heidi, did you decide to run today? How was your weekend. I started cleaning window on Saturday. Glad I took a rest day today. Needed one!

Good for you taking a rest day, Sherry! Good job, getting your run in, in the rain. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Looks good!

Amelia, it isn't worth it to get yourself down like this for a job;) Take it as a learning experiance and move on! Hang in there! Hope you had fun at the b-party

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.