Do what you want just get it done for April 24, 2010

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Have a great leg workout!

I am headed down to do GS Back,Shoulders and Biceps. I am so glad today is an upper body workout! HAHA! My legs are a little tight from that run yesterday.

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry! Have a great workout and morning!
BBS
Heidi

Hallo girls,

My workout is done, I also did abs from Ab Hits "PS legs & Abs/S&H Chest &Back;)

You been down that basement a long time Heidi:eek::p I hope you done by now:p:p HA HA on your legs doms!

Hi to Amelia, Karen and Sherry!

Off to the shower! BBL!

HAHA!

Hi Belinda! I did my workout early like you and then took a quick shower and headed out
of town for the morning.
I didn't get a chance until now to come back on-line!

Oh I am feeling that ab workout today too! ;)

We did it! WHOO HOO! Great job! :)

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry! I hope that you are having a good day.
BBS
Heidi

Good evening,

Heidi, I was just messing with your:p:eek::p You may be working out early, I am working out later and later:confused: I didn't get to workout until 7 pm:confused: We finally have spring, I took a nice long walk with dogs, sat in my yard with the dogs and cleaned 5 windows:confused: I need to get back on track and start getting my workout in first thing the morning;)

We sure did it! I had a hard time with the planks today. I cleaned way to many windows, my arms are fried:eek: I love the Ab Hits! My abs were burning! Good stuff!

Sounds like Amelia, Sherry and Karen took a break today:p Hope you all enjoyed your day.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.