DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps!

I will be back to report my workout!

Happy Friday!

Good Morning Belinda, nice workout this morning!

I think i will do MuscleMax today..really looking forward to burning. Im going to go as heavy as possible.

bbl

Good Morning to you all!

Belinda: Nice job on your workout!
Have you heard from your DH? Is he coming home today or this weekend? It will be a relief just have him home safe and sound I am sure. Thinking of you! :)
Have a great day!

Amelia: Have a great "burn" with Muscle Max today! :)

Today is a walk/run outdoors. 3.5miles. Oh of course I better hit those abs that I have been putting off! ;)

Hello to Karen and Sherry! Have a great workout and day!

BBS
Heidi

Good morning,

Heidi, thanks for reminding me about the abs, still need to do them too! DH will not come home until next week:confused: Oh well!

Amelia, work it, girl! I love MM, it will get you good:p

Hallo Karen and Sherry! BBL!

Hey there:

Just finished my run:
42min
3.5miles
AVG HR: 161 High 190/114 BIG HILLS on this run!
CALS: 680

Belinda: Oh sorry to hear that about your DH...is it because of the volcano issue still?
What ab workout are you planning on? :) Still have to do this too.

Amelia: How's your workout coming along? :)

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

BBS
Heidi

Heidi, you go, girl! Fantastic job on your run! I am not sure what ab wo I will do, right now I am tired:p Maybe ab Hits? Let me know what you are doing;) Yeap, the volcano meesed everything up! DH will be her next week, that's fine!

Oh Belinda:

It is the PS & strong legs workout
Just count down from the main menu to #7
It starts with floor work using your mini step and then it goes to planks. Great workout for your abs! I always feel this one!

Have fun!
BBS
Heidi

Hi everyone!

Wish I could have been at the gym with you. Running by to report that my workout is done. HiiT 40/20 today. Getting better at keeping up. I do like the workout - short on time but a great calorie burn. Snuck it in between getting DS from track and before heading out to get DD from soccer.

Belinda - How was GS now that you've done STS? Did you get your abs in, too?

Amelia - Muscle is always a fave. Hope you got the burn you were looking for. How heavy did you go?

Heidi - I thought I first read walk, but was definitely more of a run. Great calorie burn! and very nice getting in the abs, too (the part I always forget)

Karen - Hi! Are getting in a workout today?

Off to get DD. See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.