DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My plan is to go for a run :eek: I hope the weather will warm up! I swear, winter came back yesterday. What is going on? One day I need a winter jacket the next day I don't? Where is spring? Haven't seen it yet?

My best to all. BBL!

Good Morning,

Belinda-Have a good run today! Hopefully spring will be there soon.

Hello to everyone and thanks for making me feel better. Im getting over all the drama.:confused: I think i will do Imax2 today until i fall out on the floor. I feel like kicking it up a notch, and Cathe certainly knows how to do that;)

Morning to you all,

Belinda: I agree...weird weather here too. ;)
Have an awesome run!

Amelia: Ok...I am ready to kick it up a notch or two with ya! I am doing IMAX 2 also this morning. :)
ARE YA READY?

Hello to Karen and Sherry! What are your plans for today?

BBS
Heidi

I hate to be a complainer - but my back hurts. I think its this dang chair at work. Today I did Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps - Week 3/Meso 3. I can't get over the weights I am lifting. Granted its only for 6 reps - but still! :eek:

Heidi & Amelia - Way to go on kicking it up a notch! Don't forget to do the happy dance at the end of interval 9!

Belinda - Enjoy your run!

Hi to Sherry!

Hallo girls,

50 min run is done! Had an great run. I also did the stretch from GS legs! I still have to work my abs.

Amelia and Heidi good for you kicking it up a notch with IMAX today.

Karen sorry to hear about your back. Take it easy! Nice job with your UB wo today.

We sure having weird weither here:confused:

Waves Hi to Sherry ! BBL!

I rocked Imax 2

Heidi....how was it? Man, what a FUN WORKOUT. I love when the pina-colada song starts at the end of interval 9, kinda gives me more energy,lol.

Karen-you go wonderwomen! Im sorry your back is giving your problems...maybe your boss could get you another chair?

Belinda-AWESOME RUN TODAY!!! wow,i really need to start getting back into running. I use to run at the park...maybe i can start doing that again...

Hey!

Amelia! AWESOME JOB getting through the whole 10 intervals!!! I made it to #5.....just
not used to all the jumping. I can run easier than jump! HAHA!
I will aim for another day doing the #6-10 intervals.

Belinda: Awesome run! :) What ab workout are ya doing? I have been skipping these lately...shame on me! HAHA!

Karen: Be careful with your back! Remember to stretch out later today it could be just an over tight muscle from a previous back workout.
Nice job getting it done today!

Hello to Sherry! Hope your doing well today!

Off to shower and work!
BBS
Heidi

PLB done - yeah!

Belinda - Great run! Want to join me for abs? I still need to do them, too. How's the pup? Is DH back yet?

Amelia - Great workout! Glad you are feeling peppier! Thinking about logging my calories again. Are you still using myfitnesspal?

Karen - How heavy are you lifting now? I'm sure it's quite impressive. Sorry about your back. Can you use a stability ball to sit on at work?

Heidi - So glad you are here often these days. And great workout to you, too.

Made whipped eggs in turkey cups last night (premade for breakfasts) - great for kids to warm up in the a.m. and get some healthy protein. I'll post the recipe later (from one of the BL cookbooks).

Have a great evening and see you tomorrow.

Good evening,

Heidi awesome with IMAX2 today. WTG! I hate all that jumping too! I rather run. I burn more cal running than doing a DVD:confused: Same on both of us:eek: I didn't do my abs either today. I will do them tomorrow;)

Amelia awesome job with IMAX2, WTG! I wished I had a TM, I would run everyday:p Use it, girl!

Sherry Browler is doing great! Thanks for asking! I forgot my ab workout today:confused: Thanks for reminding me! Please, post the recipe:eek: Sounds delish!

Karen how is your back? Take it easy! Maybe the deadlifts doing you in? I haven't done one deadlift since I hurt my back! Still getting a great workout in. WTG, on your weights.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.