Do what you want just get it done for April 21, 2010

Had to take Browler back to the vet this morning:confused: took him out this morning before my workout. Saw that blood came out this stool, I was freaking out. This morning he woke me up at 5:30 am letting me know he needed to go outside. I didn't wanted to take him to the same vet I took him last week, I found a good German vet. He testes his stool, told he had an infection. He gave Browler a shut with antibiotics. Browler has to take antibiotices and some other meds for the infection. The vet told me to put Browler on a special diet, which is chicken and rice:eek: He is gonna love that!

I will rest a little than do my leg workout.

Amelia (((HUGS)))) I don't know what to say! I am so SORRY! Something else will open up!

Heidi, have fun with your workouts! I saw you posting in the other thread.

Hi Sherry and Karen. BBL!

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Oh your poor dog! Hope he feels better soon. :)
Have a great workout this morning.
Any word from your DH and his flight back? You must miss him a lot!

Hello to Amelia (hope your doing better today) :) What are your plans?

Hey to Karen and Sherry! Have a great workout!

Off and running!
BBS
Heidi

COPY:
Hello and Good Weds. Morning to you all,

Belinda: Way to go on the push-ups on the toes! Nice run too.
I hope your DH gets back soon. It looks like flights have picked up lately. FINALLY!
Many people are stuck because of the ash plumes.....scary stuff though!

Sherry: Who won the 1 minute situp contest? Great job on your workouts!
Sounds like a fun time with the girls.

OH AMELIA! I am so sorry to hear about your job! That doesn't sound fair at all! Does
this mean in a week or so the person is going to quit again....? Just plain weird!!!
I guess you’re better off without that kind of pressure or confusion.
Try not to get too down on yourself...it is not you. You did your best while there. Hopefully you can get a recommendation out of it.

Hey Karen: Are you almost finished with Meso 3? What are your plans for a rotation after? Or maybe a long vacation? HEHE!
WOW! One-legged jumping squats! Sounds pretty tough! Great job!
How are your legs today?

It has been pretty crazy here with people coming and going. Very busy day at work yesterday so no workout.

Today I plan on TM Challengers. (a running interval workout on the TM )

After it is back to work...

I hope you have a good day and workout!
BBS
Heidi

Heidi - They were one legged squat thrusts with a jump. (I can finally remember what they are called!) lol I think I am going to do Debbies Get Ready for Summer rotation next. Either that or Cathes February rotation (the one that has one really long workout once a week?)

Amelia - Now I have to go back and read your post from yesterday. Sounds like the girl that "quit" is coming back now" WTH?

Belinda - I hope your dog feels better soon!

Today I did Imax 2! I haven't done this one in a while - it didn't seem as hard as I remembered it to be. Could that mean I am getting stronger?? :rolleyes:

Hey to Sherry! I see you on facebook - good job getting in your workouts!

Decided to walk the dog for 30minutes. I will be fine about the job...sorry to vent this morning. Im ok now.:)

Belinda-Im glad Bowler was able to see a good vet! I hope he feels better soon.

Heidi- You sound like my DH, he was ready to call the company and tell them where to go...:confused:. I did my best while i was there so im not going to let it get me down anymore. The walk really helped clear my mind. Enjoy your tm workout..sounds fun! I hardly ever use my TM anymore, i will when winter comes back around.

Karen-Awesome job with Imax2 i almost did that one today(of course almost doesn't count:rolleyes:) maybe i will do it tomorrow for some stress relief. Sounds like your getting stronger...WTG!

Sherry-Nice job on your upper body workout yesterday!!!

have a good day girls

Hello,

Back from work and my brothers....
I did my run before heading out
3.25 miles Great workout!

Belinda: Nice job on the leg workout! That is a good one right up there with PLB! ;)

Karen: Oh fantastic workout! I always see that one coming in a rotaion and change it
for another. ;) chicken I guess...
I should do that one tomorrow for my circuit workout. ;) Tell me it is doable.... HEHE!

Amelia: Oh so glad that you are feeling better about things. I know that it must have been very frustrating for you.
Are you doing most of your runs outdoors now? That is fantastic! Good job! :)

Hello to Sherry! Hope your doing well today! :) How are your legs feeling? That is true about running in old sneakers and how it can throw off your running form to cause lower leg pain. I tend to keep track of how long or how many miles I have used my sneakers for. They may feel comfortable to start but the cushion part is usually used up. These turn into my yard shoes after about 500miles. ;)

Hope you all have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

It's finally my turn in front of the computer!

Went for a run with DH and DD today. They blew me away, but all in all it was a good run. And my shins don't hurt (wearing the newer running shoes, need to retire the old ones from running). Eating is off. Need to get that back on track. Not so bad, but the snacking isn't the best stuff (bread - should be eating veggies & fruit).

Belinda - Hope your pooch is feeling better. Yes, your dog will love that new diet. Whenever ours gets an upset digestive track, she gets boiled beef and rice. Been awhile since GS Legs - hmmm.

Heidi - Yes, if today was any indication, the shoes were the issue. And DS won the sit-ups. Gives me a goal to shoot for.

Amelia - (((HUGS))) This just wasn't the right job at the right time. There are others. Vent anytime you need to. That's what we're here for. (BTW, I indulged in the chocolate for you - did it help?)

Karen - Yes, you are getting stronger. Especially if Imax 2 seems easy.

Ok, it's late. Need to decurd the cottage cheese and head to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Good evening,

Thanks for all the hugs and concerns about Browler. He is doing great. He loves this new diet. I got my hotmail account back. Resieved an email from Windows Live (Microsoft) today. I will keep this account for junk, I am afraid I have virus on it? DH doesn't want me to sent mail out for now!

Heidi nice run today. Hope things will slow down for you soon.

Sherry I have to change/buy regulary new running shoes. WTG, on that run today.

Amelia glad you feel a little better. Hang in there, girl! Glad the walked helped clear your head. (((HUGS)))

Karen both rotations are great. Nice job with your workout today.

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.