Do what you want just get it done for April 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry I never checked in yesterday. I was sooo tired. Instead of working out, I took a long nap yesterday, I needed that;) By the time I woke up, it was to late to get a workout in. Went to bed 4 hours later and slept through until this morning.:rolleyes:

PLEASE, be careful on facebook. Whoever hacked in my facebook account, chatted with my friends on FB, asking for money. Report it to FB right away and don't fall for their scams. If you have the same password for every account, CHANGE right away.

I will be back to report my workout.

Morning

Today is The Biggest Loser Cardio Max for 30 minutes. Im so beat, TOM is really kicking my butt :(

Hello to Everyone, i will bb this afternoon for some personals!:)

GS Chest & Triceps plus abs are done! I realized Monday's are not my day to work out in the mornings, I have no energy:eek: Again I had a hard time with my weights today, had to lower it :eek: Next Monday I will do my weight workout in the afternoon/evening see if I do better:confused: Now I have an ear infection in both ears:confused::( and my sinus are blocked. I am all screwed up:confused: I have no luck since last week.

Amelia, let me know how you like this one! My next rotation I will do all Jillian Michelas dvd's.

BBL!

Morning to you all,

Belinda: When it rains it pours it seems huh? Sorry to hear about your being sick. Are you on any meds for it?
You did well to get in your workout even so. ;)

Amelia: Have a good workout! When I am feeling beat just starting my workout, it is not long before I am feeling great. ;)
We are on the same schedule with ... wiping me out as well. :( No run for me yesterday.
I would just start to head down the stairs when someone calls me for something else.
The house is full this weekend!

Marathon day today! DD and I usually watch the race here in Boston. :) This should inspire me to get out there and just do it!

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

Sherry: Great job on your run yesterday! :)

Off for more coffee!
BBS
Heidi

Belinda - I hear you on the Monday mornings!

This morning I rolled out of bed and started week three of Meso 3. Chest and Back. I'm glad I only have a few more STS workouts left... :) My UB and abs were pretty sore yesterday just as I predicted after that medicine ball workout. Yesterday DH and I worked on some yard work out front. I'm not looking forward to heading off to work...

Heidi - Enjoy the marathon!

Amelia - Have fun with your workout!

Hello Sherry!

Hey!

Karen: Nice job on your workout. Monday's are hard because being able to sleep in later for me too. ;)

Just finished my run:
63.20min
5miles

Off to shower!

Hello to Sherry!

Have a great day everyone!
BBS
Heidi

Hey girls, i didn't get a chance to come back and report my workout this morning. Did exactly thirty minutes of that cardio workout..

Im starting to feel the pressure to learn everything at work. Its only my third day so maybe im just being dramatic, as usual. Thats me Mrs. Dramatic:cool: LOL

I did feel kinda stupid today, when a customer calls in and wants us to come out and do a check up or whatever there is a written paragraph that the lady training me typed out to help explain our prices and so fourth, well I couldn't get the pronunciation of Diagnostics out of my mouth right...my tongue just wouldn't work. I kept pronouncing it 'dagnostics'.....:rolleyes: oh well. I think it was safe to say that we lost that customer;) LOL

ok, everyone have a great night!

Hi everyone!

Today's PUB was modified to Upper Body Sculpt - which was about the amount of time I had. However, I heavied up to 10 #'s, which was heavy enough for the speed she was going. No after effects on the legs from yesterday's run. And yes, Heidi, I was running in my old shoes. I'll stick with the new ones and see if it is the shoes.

Belinda - With the sinus infection and the stress from your internet accounts, no wonder you are exhausted. It is ok if you lower your weights a time or two. Just listen to your body and get some rest.

Amelia - Good job getting your workout in, and don't let the new job stress your out. There's always a lot to learn at first. TTOM has been getting to me, too. I bloat more now than before. Doc says that happens. I don't necessarily like it.

Heidi - I'm sure it was fun watching the race. Are you inspired now? Nice time on your 5 miles. I'm working my way up there.

Karen - Great job on STS! You are so close to finishing another round. my abs are sore, too, but that's from a 1 minute sit-up contest with the kids. hard to believe only 1 minute can do this.

Off to bed. Have a great day tomorrow.

Good evening,

I forgot to mentioned I did all push ups on my toes, that explains why my UB was fried before I started my UB wo:p

Sherry, nice job with your UB worktout today.

Amelia, (((HUGS))) you will get the hang of your job soon. Nice job getting your workout in today. Make sure you keep that up! How do you like The Biggest Loser Cardio Max!

Heidi, you go girl on that run today. WTG! I am taking meds, hope it will kick in soon.

Karen, you almost done with M2, WTG! You will get a nice break! Nice workout today, btw.

Sorry, I haven't been around much, I am stressed out with all that's been going on. DH will not come home until the end of this week.

Have a great evening.

I think I am going to go up to my parents this weekend so I had to tweak my workout schedule this week. Today I did Plyo Legs - Week Three. Had a great workout, but was not prepared for the one legged squat jumps. (is that what they were?? My brain is fried)

Amelia - I always freak out a week or two into a new job too. I feel overwhelmed with everything that is being pushed at me. Just relax - you're not going to know how to do everything instantly. Soon you will have it all down and be a pro! Good job on keeping up with your workouts!

Sherry - A sit up contest with your kids? Are you crazy? :eek:

Hi to Belinda and Heidi!

Hi girls,

I went for a 3 mile run outside. Felt great! I almost talked myself out, glad I didn't. Oh, boy it was so windy.

Karen, nice job with your leg workout today.

I will eat dinner. BBL!

How's everyone today?

No workout - rest day. UB feels good (elbow, too!) but abs still a bit sore. I'll learn. This evening we taught the girls scouts how to make pierogis from scratch. Not the healthiest recipe - all those white potatoes - but better than a lot of other junk that the could eat.

Karen - How are the legs? I do like the burn they get after a good plyo session (hence why I like the HiiT's) Enjoy the visit to your parents.

Belinda - Nice run. Hoped that helped to blow out your head and ease up your stress. Hopefully your DH will be back soon.

Amelia - How's the job? Still feeling overwhelmed?

Heidi - Hope life isn't running you too ragged.

See you all tomorrow.

Good evening,

Sherry, hope you enjoyed your rest day. Hope you had fun making pierogis from scratch. I don't even know how to make them.

Good night, everyone!

So disappointed :(

I can't believe it, i lost the job:( The old dispatcher came back and wanted her job back and they told me to finish out the day yesterday but wouldn't need me anymore after that.:(:( Im so depressed. I came home yesterday and was crying to DH about it. I don't know why the old dispatcher left or how long she had been gone...why did they hire me if they were going to give her her job back so quickly?:( I just don't understand?

Im so depressed i didn't even want to get out of bed this morning,but the kids have to go to school...:(

I told EVERYBODY about this job, i even put it on FB, I was so proud of it. It seems i just can't win for losing with jobs:( WTH?

Hello and Good Weds. Morning to you all,

Belinda: Way to go on the push-ups on the toes! Nice run too. ;)
I hope your DH gets back soon. It looks like flights have picked up lately. FINALLY!
Many people are stuck because of the ash plumes.....scary stuff though!

Sherry: Who won the 1 minute situp contest? :) Great job on your workouts!
Sounds like a fun time with the girls.

OH AMELIA! I am so sorry to hear about your job! That doesn't sound fair at all! Does
this mean in a week or so the person is going to quit again....? Just plain weird!!!
I guess you’re better off without that kind of pressure or confusion.
Try not to get too down on yourself...it is not you. You did your best while there. Hopefully you can get a recommendation out of it.

Hey Karen: Are you almost finished with Meso 3? :) What are your plans for a rotation after? Or maybe a long vacation? HEHE!
WOW! One-legged jumping squats! Sounds pretty tough! Great job!
How are your legs today? ;)

It has been pretty crazy here with people coming and going. Very busy day at work yesterday so no workout.

Today I plan on TM Challengers. (a running interval workout on the TM ;) )

After it is back to work...

I hope you have a good day and workout!
BBS
Heidi

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.