DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR April 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My days is already starting great. FB sent me an email, saying they suspended my FB account for security puroseses, I alread changed my password. WTH? This is a pain my my neck:mad: I lost my hotmail account and FB account. Awww... I need a stress break!

I will try to came back later with personals. Maybe I should go for a run today? I need it! BBL!

Oh Belinda! It never ends huh? Will they let you set up a new one if you can change your email and password?
I hope you pick a great hard run this morning to destress! This always works for me. ;)
Or maybe a kickboxing workout with the hackers face as the target! PITA these people are!

I had a very long day yesterday with my DD's move and then a late night. Didn't hit the hay until after 2am. I guess I was too wired to go to bed so I stayed up late watching a movie. "I Sell the Dead" Very weird movie to say the least!

My running workout turned in to a weight lifitng workout from the move. So again today I will aim for a run.

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry!

I hope everyone has a good day and workout!
BBS
Heidi

Hi everyone!

Today I've got a run scheduled, but I need to do some yoga first to get the legs and back stretched out. Yesterday the cardio didn't happen because I was just exhausted. Even took a nap in the afternoon. And I don't like posting if I get nothing done.

Belinda - All that with your accounts is a mess! How frustrating! Hopefully the skies will clear and DH can make it back.

Heidi - I'll join you for the run!

Amelia - How's the new job going? And I like your post about your mom!

Karen - How'd you like your new Mindy Mylrea workout? And, we have dandelions, too. House behind us has a yard full, and they spread to ours.

Hope you all have a great day. BBL after my run.

Hey Sherry!

Are you doing an outdoor run today? :) The skies finally opened up from all the rain and I am headed out...come join me!
Have a good run!

Hi Belinda: Did you do a run today too? :) Thinking of you and I am watching the news for a break in the smoke trail so your DH can get back safely.

Hello to Amelia and Karen!

Yes, I did get my run in today. First was Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga (one that I know Amelia likes, too) then a bit later a 2 mile run. Wasn't a good run - my shins started bothering me, which usually doesn't happen. Walked the last bit, then took the dog on a cool down run.

Quick review of the day:
Exercise - check
House cleaned - check
Laundry - check
Groceries - still need to get there!

There is never enough time on the weekend!

See you all tomorrow.

Hey Sherry!

Sounds like my day with the house stuff to do! Good job on the run though...you beat me!

Maybe you should take a look at your shoes to see if they are wornout.

Good luck with your grocery shopping. My least favorite thing to do. ;)

I am headed to the basement for a TM run so I can say I did something......

BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.