Do what you want just get it done for April 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My morning is starting out not so great:mad: Got an phone call from DH around 4 am my time, saying someone hacked into my hotmail/facebook account:mad: I can no longer get into my hotmail account. My DH and kids knew what happend before I did:confused: I glad they knew first, they changed all my accounts, canceled my credit cards. Hotmail isn't much help at all. I just hope they are not doing to much damage with my info. Kids changed my amazon/ebay/hotmail/facebook account. You name it! I lost all my CC's:confused: I emailed Sean, to let him know what happend! I also contacted Cathe.com. I don't want anyone going shopping on my account:confused: this is crazy!

I am not even sure if my DH is coming home tomorrow, he is in the states. With that volcano in Iceland, no flights to Frankfurt or Munich:confused:

I am so tired, maybe i will try to get some more sleep!

Hello,

Belinda: I tried to contact you last night with regards to this...see post on this forum from last night.
They also have your DD's addresses!

So sorry for this happeing to you! Many other customers a while back had similar problems with hotmail, yahoo, gmail and other such email sites. I will also be changing my
email address again because if I got a letter then they have mine as well.

I hope you can run off your frustration because that is just what I plan on doing!

It is pouring here today and I am suppose to help my DD move her furniture to her new apartment. OIE! Figures!

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry! Have a good workout and day!
BBS
Heidi

Thanks Heidi for letting me know! It's so frustrating:mad: What a pain in my a$$! Why do people do this? I don't get it! Sorry, it happend to you too! I will change my password more often.

My husbands flight got canceled! Awww...:confused: it's getting better and better! :mad:

I am to tired to work out now, will take a nap first! BBL! I am up since 4 am!

Good Morning

Belinda, ugh,what a Pain in the you know what...people have nothing better to do then steal other peoples information...lazy bums:mad::mad::mad: I would be pissed too, im so sorry that happened to you. At least your DH and kids found out quickly before any real damage was done. I hope you get a good nap in!

Heidi-awesome workout yesterday, :eek: on the calorie burn girl! WTG!!!

Karen-well,i started a blog and its pretty fun. How do i get a link to it at the bottom of my Cathe signature like yours...:eek: Have a great workout today!

Sherry-How is BFL coming along? Hope you had a good week!

Im doing LIC today...i want to get in a circuit. Ive pretty much started doing my own rotation. I will do a full body, circuit and either UB or LB a week with two cardio's. I will also walk the dog and do yoga on the weekends. My diet went well this week, i did have some wine last night and some pizza...nothing crazy. That will be my cheat meal for the week. The wine really made me sleepy:confused: The scale isn't dropping this week for some reason, im sure its TOM related or maybe stress with the new job(even though im not as nervous now)...

ok, later gators:cool: (sending more hugs to(((( Belinda))))

Hey Amelia! Have a great workout! :) I am doing about the same as you with the rotation. Just doing what I feel like at this point because it has bee crazy here lately with family coming and going. Also taking my aunt and mom to their doc appointments etc.

Hi Belinda: Ya I was just watching the news on how many flights had been canceled. I hope your DH can catch one soon when the wind currents change their course!

Ok off and running my DD to get the UHaul for her move.

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

BBL
Heidi

I never got a nap in today. I just fineshed D3! I burned 395 cal. I am still so mad! Just to top things off, DH isn't coming until next week!

My workout is done, Love LIC. I wish she would make another one.

Heidi-I hope the move goes well and the rain stops.

Belinda-Nice workout...more hugs to you.

I went to the store to get a water hose spray thingie(what are they called?) so i can wash the pollen of my car that looks like a powdered donut and i got a nice compliment. The cashier remembers me from way back when i was bigger and couldn't believe i was the same person. She use to work at walmart and we would always chat. She was so sweet today, it made my day:).

anyways..have a good day girls

Amelia - Click on the User CP link above (if you're signed in) and then click on Edit Signature. YOu can then add your link to your blog to your signature.

Belinda - How did you find out someone got into your accounts? Or how did your DH know? I'm confused...:eek:

Heidi - Have fun moving your DD! That should be a tough workout! :confused:

I just finished up Mindy Mylrea's Med Ball Madness. I just got it in the mail today and wanted to do something new. It was a good workout - I have a feeling my arms and abs are really going to feel it tomorrow...

Did I mention that I had dandolions? Well, I do! DH couldn't get the lawn mower started today - hopefully he can look at it later after he wakes up. I think I'll take our dog out for a walk - he is going crazy. He loves looking out the front window. :)

Hello to Sherry!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.