Do what you want just get it done for April 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do M2 D 15 (Back & Biceps) today.;)

I will be catch up on personals! Have a great workout everyone!

Morning,

Im taking a rest day today. I didn't realize that i hadn't had one yet this week.

I will bbl this evening...have a good day!:)

Good Morning to you all,

I checked in late last night but no workout for me. I was out most of the day with
my Mom.

Today I plan on C&W.

Belinda: Nice job on your workout this morning!

Amelia: Enjoy your rest day! So glad that you are enjoying your new job and WOW! your
own desk too! hehe!

Hello to Karen and Sherry! Have a great workout and day!

BBS
Heidi

Today was the last disc in week 2 of meso 3 - shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Oh, and also two spider squishes as well. After the squishing of course I had to say out loud "there will be no spiders in my basement!".

AMelia - I am so glad you like your new job! Its nice that you have your own desk - you can decorate your area just the way you want it! :)

Belinda - Good job with your weights today!

Heidi - Enjoy C&W!

Hello to Sherry!

Yeah! Finished! Great workout with C&W burned 616 cals. ;)
Didn't do the abs however because of that little monthly friend.

Karen: Great job on your workout too! :) I think the spiders are getting the hint that they are not welcome to join in when your trying to exercise. HAHA! ;)

Off to shower and work.

Have a good one!
Heidi

Back with personals,

I still haven't gotten my download coupon:confused: Who else is waiting?

Amelia, it will take some time, to learn about your job! Make lots of notes, that is what I did. Yeah, on the desk! I would have been pissed too, at my computer. Nice job yesterday. Enjoy your rest day today.

Karen, how do you like Illaria's Power Strike wo? They looked good on CV! BTW, yesterday. Nice job on your shoulders, biceps, and triceps wo today. What's up with the spiders,lol?

Heidi,how did your mom's appt go? Nice job on your brisk 3.5 mil walk yesterday. Haven't done C&W in so long, did the cardio yesterday, my HR went up! WTG!

Sherry, all my running routes are mapped out:eek: How else I am suppose to know how far I am running. Nice going today!

I will be back in the morning!

Hey Belinda!

I received an email but I don't think it was you!!!! Your not traveling right now without
cash in Cardiff, South Glamorgan,United Kingdom I am sure!!!!
Whoever it is also has your daughters email.......

I will try to get ya tomorrow

Hey Belinda!

I received an email but I don't think it was you!!!! Your not traveling right now without
cash in Cardiff, South Glamorgan,United Kingdom I am sure!!!!
Whoever it is also has your daughters email.......

I will try to get ya tomorrow

Heidi, someone hacked into all my accounts!:mad: My DH called me around 4:20 am and letting me know! I am im bed, not traveling anywhere!

This is such a pain in my a$$! I no longer have my hotmail account. I will eamil you all my new one today. PLEASE, don't respond to the eamil. I am fine. Had to change all my accounts!

See you all soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.