Do what you want just get it done for April 15, 2010

Morning Belinda,enjoy whatever cardio you decide on! How is your sinuses this morning?

I've got LIC step combo's on my agenda this morning..

I forgot to tell you guys, yesterday i went to get me some more dress slacks and a few more tops for work (being a stay at home mom the past few years i had nothing new in my closet:confused:) and i was pleased with the way i looked in the mirror, its taken me so long to feel that way:D I could tell that FF rotation i did last month really tighten me up!!

I will bb this evening...have a great day girls...ACK,MY FIRST DAY AT WORK:eek:

Belinda - What did you end up doing for cardio? Are you going to the gym?

Amelia - Good luck today! You will do fine! Oh and thumbs up on your new look - its always great when your hard work shows!

Today was supposed to be MMA Kickbox but I find that one kind of boring - so instead I did Illaria's Power Strike DVD. I love the music on this DVD and I think Illaria is so cool. :)

Hello to Heidi and Sherry!

I just did Step, Jump & Pump Step only Premix/Cardio & Weights Timesaver Step premix:eek: What a nice combo;) burned 477 cal.

Oh, I have booty DOMS! I have a hard time walking/sitting today. BBL!

Work went well today! There is so much to learn...It's like i have to learn a whole new language:confused: but I'm sure after a while it will come like second nature. I can't believe i have my own desk:eek: that is so awesome!! Ive never had my own desk...it took a a few hours to get over that pleasant suprise,lol. I really think i will like it there:) The Lady that is training me is very nice. Its just me and her in the office...thats it. So its really nice! I remember working at the doctors office and having to deal with 8 women in the front office:confused: thats very difficult,LOL!

My workout was great this morning until my computer suddenly shuts down for updates:mad::mad::mad::mad: I was SO PISSED...i was about 20minutes into my workout. I moved over to the living room and finished another 10minutes but I was still pissed:rolleyes: My HR lowered and everything,arg! But it was fun!!! I was proud of myself and kinda liked it! I was the only one up;)

Karen-Nice job on your KB workout!

Belinda-awesome workout today!!!!

Hello and good evening to you all,

Just a quick note:

Belinda: Nice job on the booty DOMS! HAHA! Love that! :)

Amelia: Oh what a great feeling you must have had seeing a new you in the mirror. Very proud of all your accomplishments! :) Awesome job!

Karen: Nice job on your Oh SO Cool workout! HEHE! Any spiders punching and kicking with ya? ;)

Off with my Mom this morning for some medical appointments. Had breakfast and then went to the mall. We had a great morning and afternoon. I had to go to work there after and that was my day. No workout but that is ok.
My legs are sore from yesterdays brisk walk around the block which is 3.5miles.

Tomorrow I will do a circuit workout using Cardio & Weights.

Hello to Sherry! Thinking of ya! :)

Have a great evening!
BBT (hopefully early this time!)
Heidi

Hi everyone!

Just back from a run - 1.5 miles and the first mile was WONDERFUL! Then took the dog on the .5 mile cool down loop. The family laughs 'cause I have all these routes mapped out in the neighborhood for whatever distance we want to go. Ran with DD and we had fun.

Belinda - Love those "booty" DOMS! LOL!

Amelia - So glad your first day went well. And isn't it fun buying clothes when they feel good on you!

Karen - Haven't tried that wo yet. I agree - that isn't my favorite of Cathe's kickbox dvd's.

Heidi - Glad you enjoyed the day with your mom. Good luck on tomorrow's workout.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.