DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do legs! My sinus is all messed up today. Woke up with a giant headache and my nose is stuffed! Why not? I am going to so much shit already why not have a nice sinus infection to top it off:confused: WTH?

Not sure when I will fit in my workout today, I will work out!

Have a great day everyone! BBL! Hope I will catch up on personals one day.

STS Meso 3, Disc 37, Squat Rack Legs is done:p I still have to work my abs, will do them tonight. Still got a headache!

Warmup:
Squats - 55#- 2 sets/12 reps

Workout:
Squats - 85# - 4 sets/8 reps
Leg Curls - 50 # - 4 sets/8 reps
Front Squats - 55 # - 4 sets/8 reps
Static Lunges - 85# - 4 sets/8 reps

I will be back later! Have a good one!

Morning,

I stayed up way to late last night with DH:confused: We watched The biggest loser(recorded it then watched it)

Today's workout will be yesterdays workout, MM...first i will walk my lab for 30minutes.

I've got to figure out when im going to fit in my workouts. If i do them in the mornings i would have to wake up @ 5, get it started by 5:30 because i get the kids up for school around 6:30,which wouldn't be too bad. BUT,if i workout after work i could get more sleep,i'm also afraid i wouldn't get alot of workouts in that way?....not sure yet? Maybe i could do both:p

(((Belinda))) I hope things get better for you. Nice job on your workout!

Belinda - Nice job with legs today! I hope your sinus issue clears up soon. I know me and DH are both stuffed up due to allergies (is what I'm assuming...)

Amelia - I have the same problem at home with working out. I always think - well I can sleep in and do the workout at night that way I'll get more sleep - but it always turns out that by the time I get home from work either I'm just not up for a workout - or my DH wants to do something. I can only imagine what it is like for you with having kids too. I've been forcing myself to get up at 5 to get my workout in before work because then I KNOW I will always get my workouts in. Once your body gets used to getting up earlier its not so bad...

Today I did Plyo Legs W2/M2. I felt really good this morning (aside from being stuffed up). I love the Plyo leg workouts. I got to squish a spider during one of my 30 second breaks too. Lovely. :rolleyes:

ok, Im very proud to say that i got my dog walk in AND my MM workout in. I matched Cathe in her wieght for he first time since i can't even remember. It felt so good, and i could actually feel my stress level lower during the workout:cool: I LOVE lifting...what a feeling!!

Karen-I think i will workout in the morning as you said,it may not happen after work:confused:...Nice job on your workout today.

Hello to you all!

Belinda: Nice job getting in your workout even with the headache and sinus problem.
Hope you feel better soon!

Amelia: Fantastic job! You did it! Great job on matching Cathe's weights too!

Karen: Oh Yuck! ;) HAHA! That's one way to get the spiders besides running for the vacuum.
Nice job too on your workout today.

It sounds like alot of us are having similar problems
with either allergies or some weird cold going around. I have had a bad headace for a couple days now. No workout Monday or tues because I was just too busy with work issues.

Today I did 30Day shred in the morning and then tonight a brisk 3.5 mile walk around the neighborhood. Felt great to get some fresh air!

Fantastic job everyone!
BBT
Have a great evening and good nights rest!
Heidi :)

Stopping by to say Hi.

Exercise today was a brisk walk with the DH and the dog.

Hi to Belinda, Karen, & Heidi!

Amelia - It has to happen in the a.m. with kids around - my life is a case in point. After work today, I went to the track team parent meeting, followed by dinner/laundry/grocery shopping, and now heading to bed. However, I need to wake up at 4:00 to get the workout in before I leave in the morning, and I'm having a hige mental block. In comparison, 5:00 really doesn't seem that bad. And I've done 5:00 before, just need to be in bed by 10:00. however, looking at the time right now, I don't have a prayer for tomorrow morning.

Your thoughts would be appreciated on this next one. I've been thinking about switching careers for a while. Lots of people in the automotive industry have been thinking that in the past few years. I'm actually thinking exercise physiology, which would be quite a switch from engineering. Always joked that next time I would get paid to exercise, but now I'm wondering if I should make it a reality. Anyones thoughts?

Bedtime now. See you tomorrow.

Good evening,

Just got up and drinking my coffee!

Heidi, what ever it is, must be universal:eek: You are right, everybody has something going on! How do you like the 30 Day Shred? I was thinking bringing that DVD with me in May! I remember having a rotation for JM wo, can't find it anymore. Hope your feel better soon too. Fantastic on that walk today. Are you following a rotation?

Sherry, I say go for it! If it's something you always wanted. I think it would be fantstic.

Amelia, nice job matching Cathe's weights today. Yeah! I would get up at 5 am to get my workout in:eek: You have way to many excuses in the afternoon/night not to do it, IMO!

Karen, glad you enjoy Plyo Legs W2/M2 so much. I will do my first Pylo wo on Friday, hope I like it as much as you do:eek: Aww.. on that spider!

Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite you:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.