DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR APRIL 13, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what cardio I will do today? It's raining outside, and I don't feel like driving to the gym. Must be the weather that is getting me down:confused:

Happy Hump day! BBL to report my workout and with personals!

Good Morning

Today is muscle max but first ive got to get that interview over with. anyone else have a huge relief whenever an interview is over with? I do!

I forgot to mention the other day but i started another 90 Day Challenge for myself. Today is day 4. Just something to help motivate me. 90 days of being on plan with my eating and workouts. Of course im still allowing the occasional splurge meal but i have to ask myself if I really 'need' one...its such a mental game for me:confused:

Belinda-Enjoy your workout today!

Sherry-I love the biggest loser, i started watching it a few seasons ago...its very motivating. If you find some recipes your really like please share...i would love to add some new yummy recipes to my rotations of food! And thanks..i will let you guys know how the interview went

Karen-Im planning on starting a blog soon, just so i can motivate myself. I did try and start one on here but i got confused and deleted it:confused: i also check in on other websites and there blogs were confusing too...is your blog easy to use? And thank you, i appreciate you kind words last night:). You seem pretty focused right now too! Lets motivate each other...we can do it!

Thanks to everyone for there support on the interview..i really appreciate it. Ive got to get the kids going....bbl

Today was supposed to be HiiT 30/30 - but I just didn't feel like a short workout. So instead I did Mindy Mylreas Extreme Intervals. I tripped on the step twice - that woke me up! Overall I had a blast with this workout. I used to do it all the time and now I know why - its fun, hard, and a sweaty mess! I read something the other day where someone referred to Mindy as being on crack cardio. I think that says it all! :rolleyes:

Amelia - I think the blogger site is relatively easy to use. YOu can choose your templates, colors, fonts, etc. to customize it the way you want it as well. I'm try to stay focused - but like you mentioned - once in a while I splurge.... When is your interview? Usually I am nervous up until the actual interview and then this weird calm comes over me. Then when its over I'm like "I should have said this or that...blah blah". Grrr.... You'll do great!

Belinda - What did you end up doing today?

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

Hey girls,

I am having a very bad day today:( One of my dogs(lab) had an anxiety attack this morning. I was just about to start my workout. Saw him breathing funny, foaming/bood coming out of his mouth! I was so freaked out and of course DH is in the states. Go figure! At first I thought he had a seizures. I called my DH right away (woke him up around 2 am) poor thing! he called a friend of his, he took me and the dog to the vet. I was so nerves, I couldn't even drive, if I wanted too! The vet I always bring the dogs told me to bring the dog in the afternoon, I was like, WTH? I remember seeing a vet right outside the gate, didn't know she was a Homeopathic Vet! I wanted someone to help my dog. She gave Browler a bunch of Anxiety Homeopathic Remedy stuff, he calmed down. I have to give him lots of natural meds, which seem to help. Knock on wood!

Both my dogs come from the shelter, Browler is shaking a lot since we got him. I been asking the vets (we had a few over the years), they all told me it's because they took him to early away from his mother. Browler was only 6-8 weeks old when we got him. He almost died when he was a puppy, he had parvo. Then my other dogs ripped this ear inhalf. That poor dog had a lot of drama in his life. I am not sure what caused him to have it that bad this morning?

(((Belinda))) im glad Bowler is doing better,i would be freaking out too! Poor thing:( I hope the meds continue to go well for him.

Karen-I will check it out soon. Nice job on your workout this morning. It always scares the crap out of me when i trip or tip the step during step workouts...i have to remind myself to watch my step:confused:

Hello to Heidi and Sherry

well, i got the dog walk in but not MM...im just mentally exhausted,i don't want to think right now:confused:

The interview went well I think, it lasted over an hour and a half:confused: There is a lot of responsibility that goes along with this job,lots of paper work, But I think i can handle it. The owner told me that he didn't think there would be a problem but needed to talk it over with his wife first(guess its 'there' business).I will know tomorrow...

Hey guys, just popping in say I GOT THE JOB :eek:I just got the call back and they want me to start Thursday..oh boy, now im getting nervous again,LOL:confused: The office manage said that they loved me! The only concern they had was that i didn't know Excel (didn't take that class in school) but they were willing to train me on it.

ok, just popping in...think its time to celebrate:eek:

First - CONGRATULATIONS AMELIA! You'll do just fine.

Belinda - (((hugs))) So sorry about the pup. Is he doing better now?

Karen - Great job getting your workout in this a.m. Something I must get much better at.

Hi Heidi!

Me - just back from a 1 mile run with DD and dog. Shoveling dinner in mouth (whole wheat pasta with turkey meatballs and broccoli) then off to girl scouts. And yes, give me until the weekend to try then type up some of hte BL recipes.

Have a great evening. See you tomorrow.

Good evening girls,

I forgot to post my workout earlier, I did KM! I worked out in my living room so I can keep an eye on Browler.

Thanks everyone for your concern about Browler, he is like my baby. Love my dogs so much. So far he is doing great with the meds, I pray it stays that way. I also called our vet in Visleck made an appointment for next week. I want some stronger meds just in case the natural meds are not working or stop working. Like I said Browler been shaking since we got him and no one really ever told what to do in case it gets worth.:confused: I totally freaked out today.

In 2004, when my DH was in Iraq for over a year, I had to put my Yorkie down. She got sick 3 days after my husband left for the war, I had to put her down just a few days before he came back. I took her to the vet twice a week for a year, thought I could help her. Her belly filled up with water, on the end she had water in her legs, lost her all her hair. This was so sad! Taking about her still makes me sad. Pixy had cancer. I spent so much money on vet pills, I didn't care! What Browler went through yesterday, reminded me so much what I had to go through with Pixy. Putting Pixy down was the hardest thing I ever done in my life.

Amelia, Congtratulations! I knew you would get the job! That's its fantastic! You will figure when to workout, housework and the kids. Thanks for the hugs!

Sherry, nice job on your run and eats today. Thanks for the hugs!

I need more coffee. I sinus are acting up this morning (remember it's morning for me, night time for you!). I am so stuffed up today.

Karen, I tripped on the step before, now I have a fear of tripping everytime I step:confused: Nice job on Mindy Mylreas step today. Need to check her out! You have a blog? Where?

Heidi, where are you?

Good night everyone!

bayerngirlView Public ProfileSend a private message to bayerngirlSend email to bayerngirlFind all posts by bayerngirlAdd bayerngirl to Your ContactsGo to MyCatheSpaceGo to My Blog

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.