Do what you want just get it done for April 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

It's snowing in Germany:rolleyes::confused: WTH? I had it! I hope I get my walk in with my dogs today! I also will do yoga or pilates today:eek:

Heidi, where are you? Come back, girl!

Amelia, hope you feel better today!

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your nice warm weather!

Morning

As usually,im not sure what im doing today:rolleyes: I may wait until DH wakes up and jump on the treadmill...but that could be like 3 in the afternoon, i'd rather have it over with by then:rolleyes: will see what i come up with...

Belinda-I started taking Clarition yesterday so hopefully my chest won't be tight during todays workout (allergies make my chest tight) Enjoy your workout today!

Hi everyone!

HiiT Pyramid done!

Belinda - I'm with you. I'm so done with snow. Enjoy the yoga.

Amelia - Enjoy whatever you do.

Hi Karen and Heidi.

Not a lot of time for chatter. Brother is still here.

See you tomorrow.

Hey girls, late check in for me..i hope someone reads it:eek:

I decided on 10 minute solution knockout body workout, its that kickboxing workout that came with the gloves. It was fun, then i did some Rodney Yee A.M yoga: forward bends...really nice too. It was a good workout!

Hello to everyone..the kids are out playing so i took advantage of the quiet time and got on the computer. I will bb in the morning

Hi Amelia - checking in behind you! That boxing workout sounds like fun. I also have that same Rodney Yee dvd. A nice stretching workout can give a great yoga buzz.

You had asked how BFL is going - pretty well. By using Cathe's dvd's, I don't have to plan out the workouts, which helps considerably. And I've cleaned up the eating quite well. I don't want to take any measurements because I don't want to be disappointed, but so far I'm feeling really good. The UBWO's are bothering my elbow - and I even upped the weights yesterday.

Just back from a 2 mile run/walk with DD. We're both trying to build our endurance up again. 'Course, she can still blow me away, but it's fun to try together anyway.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening. See you tomorrow.

Good evening,

Heidi, how are you?

Sherry, nice with your run and HiiT Pyramid today. I loved working out with DD! How do you use Cathe's DVD's for BFL? Which DVD's are you using?

Amelia, good your on the meds, hope they help soon. WTG, on your workout.

I don't know which FF's rotation I wonna do??:confused:

Have a great evening/sleep!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.